Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Despite Hugh Jackman's protests that you should never order the swordfish steak John Travolta insists he do so in 60 seconds as one of his henchman puts a steak knife to his throat and the maître d' furiously tugs him under the table. Heavy techno start playing over the sound system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've heard rumour on the dark web there is a version of the blowjob hacker scene were halle berry distracts our hero by pouring blue fluid on a tampon

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I can't remember but do they carry a bus on a helicopter or something. If not then add a scene where they do.

Everyone on the bus is getting a blowjob. From John Travolta.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

i've heard rumour on the dark web there is a version of the blowjob hacker scene were halle berry distracts our hero by pouring blue fluid on a tampon

wimsy

Swordfish: Hello.

John T: Finally, the swordfish.

Swordfish: now that I'm here, the name makes sense.

Stoner Sloth

Prurient Squid posted:

I can't remember but do they carry a bus on a helicopter or something. If not then add a scene where they do.

Everyone on the bus is getting a blowjob. From John Travolta.

things are complicated when they find out there is a bomb and they have to keep the blowjob above 50 or it will explode

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

things are complicated when they find out there is a bomb and they have to keep the blowjob above 50 or it will explode

Ventral EggSac

Hugh Jackman types fast on the computer to assemble the virus and on a screen we see arms and legs attach to a body, then the head. As the nose and lips set into place it's him, it's Huge Mungo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

John Travolta's use of the story of Edison electrocuting an elephant comes back in a flashback to explain the sudden appearance of the dick sucking trolly bot and it delivering an explosive orgasm at the climax (;)) of the film.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:53 on May 4, 2021