Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Demand Food
Nov 17, 2002

It's been a heck of a couple of months and apparently my current life coping strategy is to acquire a lot of cheap, silly guns (plus one "cheap" gun that means the world to me).

Here's the first box:

Those Germans and their efficient packaging:

I picked these up as a pair. The G22 was lightly used, but comes with the red dot laser and Walther branded scope. Even though the magazines themselves are otherwise identical, they have different base plates that prevent them from being interchangeable:

Here's another box. It's really plain and light.

But drat is the little thing inside of it cute:

It's a Keystone single shot dressed up as a Mosin 91/30. This was supposed to be the first in a series based on WWII rifles but so far it is the only one they've released.

This one is a Stoeger Double Defense. It has a lot of rails:

Rails everywhere:

It's a thicc boi too:

Here's another box:

With a lever action shotgun inside. Just look at that lever throw distance!

It also comes with a box of chokes and a birds head grip, but no manual:

The manual that is online also doesn't say anything about replacing the stock, but after some slight blood loss:

The overall fit and finish is surprisingly good for a cheap Turkish shotgun and the lever is quite smooth despite a ridiculously long throw distance, but whoever designed the stock should be savagely beaten.

Last but not least, I had previously shared that my best friend since middle school passed in a car accident in late 2019. He was the best man at my wedding and he purchased this gun specifically so that he could carry under LEOSA at my wedding without having to buy 10 round magazines for his Glock.

His family gifted it to me and I'd be lying if I said I haven't cried a few times since:

So that's a bunch of cheap, silly guns and a priceless RIA 1911.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Oh man, each one of those is absolutely awesome. A little more flavor than the standard SIG whateverthefuck.

That last gun is genuinely special. I'm glad it found its way over to you.

I Demand Food
Nov 17, 2002

Thanks. They're all cheap and silly but I think each has the potential to be fun on a bun.

I'm glad my buddy's gun found its way over to me, too. I usually gently caress with most of my guns but I'm going to leave this one completely as it was when I got it.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

The mini-Mosin and lever shotgun look neat.