Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

47yov1st
May 2, 2021

by Pragmatica
Hasan Piker DESTROYS Ben Shapiro's rant about the rich paying their fair share of taxes in the first 7 minutes of the video. He continues his destruction in the remaining 12 minutes of the video but if you don't have the time to watch the ENTIRE video, you can again watch the first 7 minutes. Here's the vid:
https://youtu.be/3lx6ixJFda8

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

this is garbage

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Hasan Piker? The GTA5 Roleplaying dude?

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

holy gently caress op!!!!!

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
Reddit's thataway duder -->

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Starsfan posted:

Hasan Piker? The GTA5 Roleplaying dude?

no no he's the 90 day fiance one

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
in hindsight, perhaps when we said "new threads are welcome", we should in fact have included a caveat or two

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
new threads are welcome, but if you're a spambot, $10 donations to the forums are also welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
im going to do something OP. im going to pump your rear end full of nitroglycerin and strap you to a paint mixer until you explode. blow your rear end to kingdom come. theyll be scraping your giblets and entrails off the road for miles around. launch your big hosed up skull into orbit mother fucker. just kidding, hope you are well on this fine Monday afternoon. but not really bitch

(user was probably put on probation for this post)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:15 on May 4, 2021