Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

BigBadSteve posted:

I'd suck his dick for a cool million, how much would the rest of you charge? Beat my offer.

2 cheeseburgers, final offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Violet_Sky posted:

People grow apart I guess? Its still pretty stupid

I mean if you have more money than God why not go chase your happiness?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Bets now on Bill's rebound girl.

I'm gonna go with... Ashley Judd.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

abigserve posted:

Same thing as bezos I wonder how this happens

Like 27 years, you have infinite money, you're both incredibly respected people, you've raised children together

what more could you possibly want and/or what could possibly be a source of friction at that point?

She just couldn't get over windows 8, man.

None of us could.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
pre-emptive lol for when he gets his new step-kid a $20 xbox store prepaid card for their birthday.

*EDIT* you're not my real dad! I prefer playstation, BILL!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Bill Gates is going to buy a Realdoll and take it out in public as his new partner.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Somebody's about to make a mint on Only Fans.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Violet_Sky posted:

What is it with Boomers and getting divorced once the kids have grown?

They loving hate each other and have for decades and now they finally don’t have to tolerate each other “for the kids”.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oof oof oof, Bill gates suckin all the dicks. :a2m:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
One of them was probably banging a foundation staffer.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
and suddenly 100% of microsoft's budget was redirected to creating a sex android

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

abigserve posted:

Like 27 years, you have infinite money, you're both incredibly respected people, you've raised children together

what more could you possibly want and/or what could possibly be a source of friction at that point?
She bought a Mac.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

vandalism posted:

and suddenly 100% of microsoft's budget was redirected to creating a sex android

What makes you think Bill gates ISNT a sex Android? :thunk: I mean they try, you know. :shrug:

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

What if you went over to your grandmother's house and she's like I met a nice man at target

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
First Kim and Kanye, now Melinda and Bill!?

If they can’t make it what chance do my wife and I have

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jungle fever time for Bill.

You know what I'm talking about.

Safari

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

BigBadSteve posted:

I'd suck his dick for a cool million, how much would the rest of you charge? Beat my offer.

A hug and some attention.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
As long as you choose to not be billionaires you should have a chance.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

abigserve posted:

On the flip side separating won't affect their lives in the slightest besides ending their relationship.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

abigserve posted:

He decided "with my final 30 years of life I want to rail coke and motorboat models on my superyacht instead of be married to this nagging old windbag"

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

They loving hate each other and have for decades and now they finally don’t have to tolerate each other “for the kids”.

What if they're still good friends tho?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Hookers & blow.

Then he's gonna go down after a lengthy sting operation for stalking Melinda and Tiger Woods and Kanye are going to get netted collaterally for betting on live lobster racing in Elon Musk's garage

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Skeet skeet, Mr Gates

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

William Melinda

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Time for some fresh booty, Bill.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

BigBadSteve posted:

one billion but trust me bill u will know where the extra money went

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Bill's going to make a lot of late night boat trips out on Lake Washington to dump mysterious black bags

Cypher
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
She wouldn't let him do the full Scrooge McDuck swim in the money in the big vault thing but now he can

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Maybe hes gonna put himself into a crane operated mecha-suit and feast on the souls of nubile women like Michael Ironside's Overdog character in Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

I mean if anyone was gonna do it...

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

He probably tried the "men can squirt too, you know" argument with her

Catpetter
Dec 12, 2004

Tell your god to ready for blood
Soiled Meat
yeah, i think it was:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
to be real about it there are super rich who barely know their kids, respect if they were unhappy and stayed together so long for the kids' sakes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ebola Roulette posted:

She just couldn't get over windows 8, man.

None of us could.

that was Ballmer :argh:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ArmZ posted:

that was Ballmer :argh:

Is that bald, red, fist shaking emoji meant to be Ballmer?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
i guess she couldn't jump chair with him anymore

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He’s going to gently caress a new model every night while high on multiple drugs right up until he decides to run the program that blue screen of deaths everyone on Earth who took the vaccine thus stopping global warming. Afterwards he and his harem will repopulate the Earth where he will live to 5000 years old using the secret anti aging serum. Every human will be his descendant and humanity will have achieved perfection, much like Windows 10.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Work on his posture

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Make some doom wads

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

melinda is probably pissed about him opposing opening up the covid vaccine patents

and bill is pissed that she doesn't eat rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

PinheadSlim posted:

I'd suck Bill Gates for an avatar change

beat that offer

I’d do it just to say that I have