Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I had strawberries and watermelon with my breakfast burrito this morning afternoon. I like watermelon on a hot morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

review/rating?

back story?

biography/history/genealogy?

It was on sale at Ramu and it was tasty. I just got a slice because I don't think I can eat an entire watermelon on my own and they are crazy expensive here.

Escape From Noise

Strawberries are good but usually pretty expensive here. Not as crazy as cherries. I saw some "on sale" today and it was like maybe ten cherries for over a thousand yen!

Escape From Noise

Probably not in this prefecture, but probably Japanese. Sometimes you can get "American Cherries" which are black cherries for real cheap.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

had a karangue this evening that was too soft. bleh

Makes sense. That magazine hasn't been so popular for a while, right?

Escape From Noise

I didn't have any fruit this morning to go with my breakfast burrito. Could have used the fiber tbh

Escape From Noise

Saw these extremely expensive cherries today.

Escape From Noise

beer pal posted:

drat those cherries look as big as shosh apples

Oh weird. I realized there's no perspective. They were pretty standard cherry size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I did buy strawberries, watermelon, apples, and cherries (they were cheaper ones, on sale) for breakfast tomorrow.