Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

THE LORE OF ALEXA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Alexa/Lilly is quite possibly the worst gimmick to come out of WWE in at least the past 5 years.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Alexa/Lilly is quite possibly the worst gimmick to come out of WWE in at least the past 5 years.

It's garbage as a gimmick.

all the gimmicks are pretty bad right now.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It's garbage as a gimmick.

all the gimmicks are pretty bad right now.

Well yeah. Except Alexa/Lilly is next level garbage. I won't count WWE out of spinning up a worse gimmick before the end of the year, but its going to be hard topping how lovely this Alexa gimmick is.

The worst part is we haven't even seen her wrestle yet!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
is it me or are nia and shayna on every raw and sd wrestling the same people every week for the past 8 weeks

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

graph posted:

is it me or are nia and shayna on every raw and sd wrestling the same people every week for the past 8 weeks

It's not just you

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

graph posted:

They absolutely are. And to think they are about to lose the titles to Natalya and Tamina. :psyduck:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Including Mania the matches they had

30.04.2021 Natalya & Tamina defeat Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (4:53)
26.04.2021 Nia Jax, Rhea Ripley & Shayna Baszler defeat Asuka, Lana & Naomi (11:35)
19.04.2021 Lana & Naomi defeat Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (4:25)
12.04.2021 Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler defeat Dana Brooke & Mandy Rose by Count Out (4:30)
11.04.2021 Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) defeat Natalya & Tamina by referee's decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Okay I'm done with RAW for the evening I'm gonna go play Sea of Thieves instead