Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Rika Tatsumi has decided that in order to be a strong champion she must murder every challenger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

gently caress. Miyu.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jesus I wish this match was in front of a crowd.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
catch suplex off a hip attack.

:aaa:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
WHAT THE gently caress

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

christ how many times has Rika been kicked in the head this match

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:unsmigghh:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

:tviv: that entire sequence what the fuuuuuuuuuuck

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
HOLY

gently caress

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Man.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Miyu doesn't NEED the title as much as Rika did, but hoooooly poo poo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Pink

loving

Striker

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

drat that ruled

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Miyu doing cool rear end kicks and Rika is doing comedy flying rear end attacks. If that isn't an accurate representation of Miyu in TJPW as a whole. Miyu back on top, all is right in the world.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Rika deserved to get to CyberFight Fest as the champ imho, but this goddamn match loving ruled.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Also I'm glad Miyu won because it means Maki Itoh got to see at least one of her friends win a match tonight

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I went into Rika's reign kinda down on her but I turned my opinion around because she had great matches. Miyu has always ruled though and Miyu vs. Yuka is going to be loving amazing.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

I went into Rika's reign kinda down on her but I turned my opinion around because she had great matches. Miyu has always ruled though and Miyu vs. Yuka is going to be loving amazing.

It's really the best match for the Festival showcase match.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Maki Itoh as Miyu Yamashita's adoring public is very good.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

J-Ro posted:

Rika deserved to get to CyberFight Fest as the champ imho, but this goddamn match loving ruled.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

there's a show tomorrow!

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
gently caress yeah, Hikari!

I'm kind of bummed that Rika's reign ends right as I was getting super into it, but once Yuka won the triple-threat I kind of figured her fate was sealed. I was hoping Mizuki vs. Rika would be the next match up, but I can never be unhappy about getting Miyu vs. Yuka on the big stage.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Hugely important update:

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1389589529682583555

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Just about to post that. :allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Love the image of Mark Pickering, pancrase announcer, staring at someone who just told him "Raku's train today is the Nagoya railroad". That will stick with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just caught up on the main event after managing to avoid being spoiled.

MIYU! :neckbeard: