Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

i've had nutella and marshmallow "pizza" around here before

it's very good

Were the marshmallows cooked or raw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

distortion park posted:

Were the marshmallows cooked or raw?

huh, good question, i never thought about it. seemed like it was a bit of both i guess? lol. it was probably something like marshmallow fluff

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Today I ate chili for lunch and falafel for dinner.

Now we wait.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what you don’t take recreational loperamide?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

5 wicked wings is my dinner

these bad boys make the world go round

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

5 wicked wings this way comes

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

If you go to your local Indian or Hispanic store you can find big bags of it for cheap. It'll be called something like "soya granules", try to get an organic one if you can.

The Indians didn't know wtf, but the Supermercado delivered, with bonus Prop 65 lead warning

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pizza binch

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress bro///

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I made some cookies to take to a friend's and it's really hard to not finish them beforehand

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

made some spinach, pesto, and sun dried tomato paninis yesterday

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

made some spinach, pesto, and sun dried tomato paninis yesterday
hope u enjoyed ur pah-neeniss

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

panenis

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I can hear it from here

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PokeJoe posted:

I can hear it from here
https://youtu.be/KtaLKvini4k

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PokeJoe posted:

Pizza binch

are those…morels? what topping is that

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

also wahts ur pizza recipe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

I can hear it from here

I put promite on it before I ate it

but I am pretty pleased, I found the bread available where I live that toasts best. other mfs think they're eating toast but they're just eating poo poo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

They're sausage pieces. Im pretty sure I posted the "recipe" in this thread before click my "?" or w/e it is

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

morels on pizza are pretty good tho

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how can a pizza have morals?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
“this pizza won’t steal from homeless people”
“this pizza is not afraid to offend italians”

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i will enjoy a morel in any situation, but they're wasted on pizza

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
protip: add a pinch of A1 steak sauce to kimchi fried rice for a tasty delight

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
steak sauce is a copy of worcestershire. worcestershire is a copy of fish sauce. any one of those three will work great

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah, it's not very different admittedly

A1 has a kind of vinegary bite to it though that complements it really well i think

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
i bought a huge jar of lau gan ma with black fermented beans and i could seriously just eat it and <any random staple starch> for the rest of my life and die happy. it is so fuckin good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fermented black beans are really good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i like them

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

made some mushroom & egg fried rice. its p good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

eating some ice cream

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i have about 15 cans of various kippers, sardines, smoked oysters, salmon, and mackerel coming soon. gonna have some fishy lunches

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if its not cannibalism or endangered species you shouldnt feel that embarrassed about eating anything in public imo

what about “eating it” as in falling down on the ground and looking like a fool?

sounds pretty embarrassing to me!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i missed it the first time around but jonny was right. that sandwich needs to be made into several other, smaller sandwiches

either that or they need a much bigger bun

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

"i like sandwiches the size of a toilet seat" - musings of the utterly deranged

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

i have about 15 cans of various kippers, sardines, smoked oysters, salmon, and mackerel coming soon. gonna have some fishy lunches

nice

I enjoy sardines on toast. there used to be this one “louisiana hot sauce” and idk if it really came from louisiana but I enjoyed

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
our tomatoes are finally coming through and they are so good this year, just cooking the first batch up crushed with pancetta and some garlic and pasta.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
chilli and cheese sandwich

the pro tip is to use toast instead of fresh bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy