Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brightmotor
Jun 1, 2008

Okay so instead of buying archives, why wouldn't you just read the thread earlier? This sounds really obvious to me.

If you did buy archives, you could just go back in time and give yourself archives and then you would never have to pay for archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aegis Bear
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Brb inventing a time machine just for this specific purpose

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It won't let me post at myself in archived threads

Frances Nurples
May 10, 2008

maybe try changing the year on your computer clock?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I want to go back in time and read classic MS Paint threads with all the image links broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brightmotor
Jun 1, 2008

Good news, I got a lead on a guy with a time machine. He says I can borrow it but first I have to go to his house and help him with playing the flute. I told him I don't own a flute or know how to play but he says he has one he keeps with him and I could use that.

Nice guy.