Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Had a landlord karate chop a rat that came out of the wall while fixing our washing machine. He hit it square on, hard, and there was blood splatter everywhere to the point that all of us were freaking out getting towels and soap and washing up to get all the blood off us and the walls and floor.

My brother and I went to war with some ground squirrels at my parents place last summer. One or two is normal, but the population had some major explosion last year. Not just out in the woods, but getting into the foundation of the buildings and such. We set and buried 30 of the smoke bomb things in their holes in one afternoon. Gonna hit them again in a couple weeks when my brother is back to visit. There must be a huge graveyard of carcasses in the yard around the buildings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Colonel Cancer posted:

Your landlord is a psycho

Ex-landlord from years ago, but a fair assessment. Guy did a trip abroad every year, usually with his brother, and when his daughter was old enough, 12 years old, he took her along on a trip to Thailand. They really and honestly had a great time. One of the features of the trip though was paying the bribes to the Thai military to discharge ordinance. This is $50-$100 USD to shoot machine guns on a firing range and to throw hand grenades on the range as well. They trained you for 5 minutes with throwing rocks first, just to get the timing down, then gave you a live grenade to pull the pin and chuck. 12 year old girl was all, "it was soooo cool!" Imagine the "what did you do over your summer vacation?" discussion at school the next year.

And he karate chopped that rat out of pure instinct, there was not a moment of hesitation.