Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

*flips in and out of the room, defly dodging no lasers since there arent any but if they put em in after itd look cool*

We'll add them in :justpost:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
you need a mind palace reverse engineer, i'm at your service. the lols contained within the vault must be genuine lmaos, however, or glols as we call em in the trade otherwise i'll get steamed and have to make myself some tea if you know what i mean

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

xcheopis posted:

We need to call cda out of retirement

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

*stumbles in drunk, reeking of white claws*

Is this the place with the free brunch?

*passes out on the floor in a puddle of urine*

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

*stumbles in drunk, reeking of white claws*

Is this the place with the free brunch?

*passes out on the floor in a puddle of urine*

You're hired! You can be the one who distracts the guards as they're about to discover one of us with your drunken antics.

nut

everyone around me celebrating a successful heist but they’re all calling it a capper because someone misread my text and it kind of just perpetuated from there and I want to correct them but I am scared to sully the mood so I just sit angry beside the punch bowl

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

How do we get from here... *points to the first floor of the bank in the blueprint*
to here? *points to the second floor depicted on the blueprint side by side*

Is there like a secret tunnel or?

xcheopis

Armitag3 posted:

How do we get from here... *points to the first floor of the bank in the blueprint*
to here? *points to the second floor depicted on the blueprint side by side*

Is there like a secret tunnel or?

We're taking the stairs

Escape From Noise

We've laid in wait for long enough. I think it's time now! Hello? Hello?

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

We've laid in wait for long enough. I think it's time now! Hello? Hello?

hello ;)

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I've told ya before, I've retired from this stuff. *Looks over their shoulder, turns back and whispers* "yeah I'm in"