Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

It's statically most likely to land in the water somewhere, but life has rules, so I fully expect it to crash into a barn in bumfuck Kansas and a little wagon wheel will go rolling off after the explosion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I mean, America can't really judge China for their rockets going boom given we've blown them up with multiple people inside several times now.

I think space ex exploded one recently too

E: oh and there was that several billion dollar metric/imperial conversion error too. That one was hilarious

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

gently caress you china you couldn't even gently caress this up in an interesting way

i mean im glad no one died and all but poo poo that was anticlimactic

Yeah, but with how much of earth's surface is ocean it wasn't really unexpected. It let me idly daydream about space junk smashing stuff for a few days, that's enough for me.