Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hopefully it lands on wherever China launches their rockets from so this poo poo doesn't happen again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Learn to loving rocket you idiots

Here's a better idea, don't do that. Instead, pay the US or Russia if you need to get into space. I don't trust them with rocketry after this.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I hope it lands on all the people who said they hoped it would land on them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

human garbage bag posted:

what if it crashes on the kaaba

They'd probably build a new one in a city that wasn't permanently contaminated with rocket fuel.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 4, 2021

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The other day I got an alert on my phone that said "Massive asteroid strike in Europe, 100+ million dead". I opened it of course, with my mind racing with thoughts about how to help the refugees and the ramifications of this disaster and whatnot. It turned out it was about a supercomputer doing a simulation on the effects of an asteroid strike, and they gave it a cruel and clickbaity title.

This made me think of that for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Schaumberg, Illinois, the Holiday Inn.