Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
So, say it landed in your backyard, what kind of scrap value would this have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Mnoba posted:

scrap steel is about 200 bucks a ton so 2k

Yeah but is it just plain steel?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Smythe posted:

i think its kinda exciting to think about a big disaster but it will prob go onto the ocean and be boring. sucks

Everyone likes the idea of a little destruction, as a treat

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I am gonna saaaay.....The Missouri Ozarks.

Actually, can I just say " The Ozarks" and have it cover the chain that goes through Missouri and Arkansas?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Am I going to die in my sleep tonight, in NE Arkansas (of being exploded by rocket debris)

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
loving great. Landed in the drat ocean.

is it too much to ask to just NOT have to wake up again. JESUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
The rock that hit that set off the Dinosaur extinction event was so massive, that as it entered the atmosphere, the friction and heat of the air resistance caused the loving AIR ITSELF TO IGNITE IN A WAVE OF FIRE CIRCLING THE GLOBE