Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hi im going to tell everyone very loudly about how the shakshuka in israel is SO much better than anything you can get here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
*gets up to pay*

so we can split the bill right?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

im really high and just keep ordering more and more party platters, i eat half of the things from each and the rest get cold so i dont want to eat them and the half full party platters just pile up and pile up and eventually the virtual reality we are all coexisting in crashes from all the particles and polygons etc and other computer terms, another brunch ruined, this time for the last time

a guy I know was once out tripping on lsd with another friend of mine and went into a shawarma place. my pal was tripping out outside and lost track of time when all of a sudden guy 1 comes running out of the restaurant with an arm full of shawarmas and the guy running the shop behind screaming at him 'get the gently caress out, just get the gently caress out of here, get the gently caress out'

turns out he'd been in there for 45 minutes, labourously ordering a shawarma, paying for it, and then ordering another one, and then another one, and on and on and on.

I tell this story at brunches all the time cause its amusing