Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Imprisoned CSPAM posters are crying out for freedom. CSPAM may have escaped from the tyranny of D&D, but liberation has not yet come to the victims still in the oubliettes.

Tetracube - permabanned for disliking Elizabeth Warren

Lastgirl - banned by Lowtax for joking about the fall of the liberal order

Cuppy Tea - permabanned by Lightning Knight for trying to seek out the truth

I know there are others. Liberalism wouldn't be satisfied with the deaths of only three innocent posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
why do you talk like that

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

why do you talk like that

poor judgement. worse impulse control

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

bedpan posted:

Imprisoned CSPAM posters are crying out for freedom. CSPAM may have escaped from the tyranny of D&D, but liberation has not yet come to the victims still in the oubliettes.

Tetracube - permabanned for disliking Elizabeth Warren

Lastgirl - banned by Lowtax for joking about the fall of the liberal order

Cuppy Tea - permabanned by Lightning Knight for trying to seek out the truth

I know there are others. Liberalism wouldn't be satisfied with the deaths of only three innocent posters.

:hai:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

bedpan posted:

poor judgement. worse impulse control

its cool, i just hate it a lot but if it makes you happy then shine on buddy. god help us all.

you'd probably have more luck with a qcs thread tho. probably not with number one. reversing a lowtax ban is probably an easy pitch tho.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiler Kiwi posted:

its cool, i just hate it a lot but if it makes you happy then shine on buddy. god help us all.

you'd probably have more luck with a qcs thread tho. probably not with number one. reversing a lowtax ban is probably an easy pitch tho.

loving hell op shut the gently caress up

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

oh eventually it will have to go to qcs but I wanted to start with CSPAM. also I am pretty sure there are more than just these three posters who should get their bans lifted

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Free all posters! Eternal shame to the mods and their running dogs!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why would you want for any of those people to be unbanned

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

like i dont think the dude with violent fantasies about beating elizabeth warren to death is something this place is missing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i'd never beat elizabeth warren to death with my own hands, i'd use a long ornate smoking pipe

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

oliwan posted:

loving hell op shut the gently caress up

this was directed at me because it would be way too drat rude otherwise

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

you want to unban cuppy tea, who was pretty clearly mentally unwell, for what reason? to encourage and laugh at their delusions or...?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
id argue "local flavor"

only in bad faith tho

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

babypolis posted:

like i dont think the dude with violent fantasies about beating elizabeth warren to death is something this place is missing

the only violent fantasy is in this post

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
bring back mariana horchata

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Crusty Nutsack posted:

you want to unban cuppy tea, who was pretty clearly mentally unwell, for what reason? to encourage and laugh at their delusions or...?

lol ofc that post happened in the epstein thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

all of those posts own

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

he wasn't banned for being mentally unwell. lightning knight didn't like the term "abrahamic religions" and considered the guy to be a holocaust denier, which he isn't. cuppy tea is nutty as hell but I liked reading the posts.

not everything in life is a secret, misanthropic plan targeting other posters

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ban more people. Start with the OP

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

bring back mariana horchata

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

bedpan posted:

he wasn't banned for being mentally unwell.

it was most certainly a huge part of why he was permaed, yes. many people were already well on their way to egging him on in order to laugh at him, and that gets extremely disturbing real fast when you figure out that he probably wasn't trolling everyone.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Tiler Kiwi posted:

lol a qcs thread would already have two pages of posts dunking on the OP and people digging through various posting histories

lastgirl and tetracube should be freed, lowtax's secret service bullshit was always a complete lie

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Was cuppy tea right?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Crusty Nutsack posted:

This is a really disgusting way to frame that. Are you suggesting that being mentally unwell is a permable offense because ive got some bad news for you about goon

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Love to have the incredibly normal moderators and admins be the arbiter of mental health on our dead gay forum

animist
Aug 28, 2018
this thread is a prime example of how post quality is directly determined by whether the user has a star after their name

animist
Aug 28, 2018
anyway free crazy cloud

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Terminal autist posted:

This is a really disgusting way to frame that. Are you suggesting that being mentally unwell is a permable offense because ive got some bad news for you about goon

no of course not. there are some people where SA becomes a very unhealthy outlet, and unfortunately cuppy tea was one of those people.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
all those posts own lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

it was most certainly a huge part of why he was permaed, yes. many people were already well on their way to egging him on in order to laugh at him, and that gets extremely disturbing real fast when you figure out that he probably wasn't trolling everyone.

when I chatted with lightning knight several months back about this, no mention was made that the permaban was put in place as a way to protect his mental health. it was an action to throw out an antisemitic holocaust denier.

I don't see cuppy tea as any more unhealthy than the next goon. the guy only had 302 posts on the forums total so if he had an "outlet" it wasn't something awful.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Cuppy was closer to the truth than your average D&D poster

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

The rant on D-Day was really dumb since the Germans did know something was up before Operation Overlord but ended up getting tricked by lots of brilliant schemes like the "Double Cross" system.

Plus due the Ultra code breaking effort the Allies could also know real time how successful their misdirection campaign was working in the real world.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

yeah. there are a lot more deranged and destructive things being posted right now than crank takes on D-day

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

no of course not. there are some people where SA becomes a very unhealthy outlet, and unfortunately cuppy tea was one of those people.

cuppy tea wasn't a mod yet and I don't think he ever posted in the retro games forum. that already makes him far, far more healthy than a lot of other posters

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

We should all envy the banned

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

horchata and lg were good, let's a do a trade and start by banning the OP as a sacrifice

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
when cspam sends its people, they're not sending their best

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Crusty Nutsack posted:

This might be a good reason to not unperma but if that's a big part of the perma it probably should of gone into the rap sheet instead of mocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I support freeing Lastgirl for sure, but I'm not convinced she's interested in coming back.

The other two I'm not really familiar with but looking at their rap sheets uh... good luck.