Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol i forgot about the cuppy tea post where he says that hes not a holocaust denier because holocaust deniers make different arguments to his argument that the holocaust was fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

cuppy tea posted:

This is serious: There is a fleet of thousands of UFOs hovering over my house right now that spell out messages in cursive when you talk to them through telepathy. There are black helicopters and fighter jets chasing them and shining some kind of bright dazzler light that gives you a headache when you look at it. They're saucer shaped and have a laser beam that they point at where they want to go and zoom all around. I first saw them when they They appeared when I saw the fnords. They are AI and talk like chatbots and say they're from the constellation Hercules. I'm not ironyposting or insane. The UFO club here is up on the hill trying to flash morse code and binary at them every night. You can't miss them some are zig-zagging at literally treetop level and some even landing. I saw bright flashes come out of the ground like it was trying to zap an orb that burrowed into the ground.

My eyes don't deceive me.

cuppy tea posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vP_MCRO1p8

Yes this is a lovely vid but all I have is a low end samsung, it was raining and I'm a smartphone charlatan so broke the vertical video cardinal rule. If you could see these things and what they do you'd be amazed. They're there every night.