Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

45 presidents... Has any of them had the butt kind of sex. Giving or receiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

not really sure how you could claim to represent all Americans if you haven't had the kind of sex that some of them have, estimates are about 40% of adults

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

yes

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

oh yeah LBJ was a dog. he did it all, man

v vanisher made this one
https://giant.gfycat.com/ShortIllfatedAmurratsnake.webm <sid made this one
<--thank u chubby checkers

FutonForensic

lyndon b. johnson for sure

by Khanstant

FutonForensic

i think if you said "butt sex" to jimmy carter he would faint/die

by Khanstant

wimsy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

oh yeah LBJ was a dog. he did it all, man

no wonder he got the civil rights and voting rights acts passed, he was a man of the people

wimsy

FutonForensic posted:

i think if you said "butt sex" to jimmy carter he would faint/die

you seen the picture of the carter's with the Bidens, its pretty funny but its not totally clear if Jill and Joe have done "da butt," as the song goes

wimsy

when mlk and lbj met for the first time they gave each other "the buttfucker's nod"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wimsy posted:

when mlk and lbj met for the first time they gave each other "the buttfucker's nod"

lol. history rules

v vanisher made this one
https://giant.gfycat.com/ShortIllfatedAmurratsnake.webm <sid made this one
<--thank u chubby checkers

wimsy

lbj giving tips to dean rusk and bob mcnamara like go slow, use a lot of lube, you're entering an rear end hole, not vietnam for christs sake

Manifisto

wimsy posted:

lbj giving tips to dean rusk and bob mcnamara like go slow, use a lot of lube, you're entering an rear end hole, not vietnam for christs sake

ty heather papps and luvcow

Manifisto

op it's called "boofing"

all incoming presidents are asked by the outgoing POTUS "have you boofed yet?"

a tradition started by george washington himself

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

wimsy posted:

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

one of the first things about american history was george washington telling his father, shamefully, that he could not tell a lie, and that he had hosed an rear end

tyvm hbag

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

I bet every single one of those presidents was too cowardly to eat rear end until JFK proudly stepped up, truly a man of the people, and spread those cheeks.

Luvcow

i mean what did clinton not do is the real question

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

He definitely didn't loving inhale, the coward

GoutPatrol

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

Heather Papps posted:

one of the first things about american history was george washington telling his father, shamefully, that he could not tell a lie, and that he had hosed an rear end

but it wasn't the one you're thinking of

GoutPatrol

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

all presidents have done it in the butt, and we can throw ben franklin in there to round it out

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

The reason Ben Franklin was never president is that he was way overqualified as an rear end man. Straight to the A, all the time.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Pierce, duh

Zil

I kind of want it.
Good Enough!

What about Taft?

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Taft was a bratty bottom.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

GoutPatrol posted:

all presidents have done it in the butt, and we can throw ben franklin in there to round it out

he wouldn't fit. he's a girthy lad

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Oyak

When I see your posting

Van Buren, the "Little Magician"

Zil

I kind of want it.
Good Enough!

Grant was definitely a power bottom

Beef Of Ages

Get off my lawn.

Zil posted:

Grant was definitely a power bottom

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

Woodrow Wilson was down for the right lady I heard

nut

taxes are butt sex

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BowedParallelAcouchi-mobile.mp4
god bles manifisto for the springtime signature

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Andrew Jackson was a fragile masc bro in denial who would only top but secretly wanted to get plowed by the entire British army. He heard they were going to New Orleans and that’s why he went (to get plowed)

ty PSP for this wonderful sig!

wimsy

I know we're having fun with this but if I had to be honest I'd say I doubt many, if any, Presidents had butt sex. I agree that Clinton and LBJ are possibilities but really I think it's probably been a missed opportunity for our political elite to understand how the 40% of Americans who have had sex where a penis goes in a butt hole feel when their penis goes in a butthole, or their butthole has a penis go in it.

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

I rest my case

https://giant.gfycat.com/InformalAridHuia.webm
original vanisher© sig. fair use prohibited

alnilam

Posting in the springtime

Buchanan maybe

alnilam

Posting in the springtime

Teapot Dome sounds like a sex move or euphemism so i can only assume Warren G Hardon did some wild stuff

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

oval office. makes u think

wimsy

alnilam posted:

Teapot Dome sounds like a sex move or euphemism so i can only assume Warren G Hardon did some wild stuff

Tippicabuttfuck and Tyler Too

deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

BREAKING: The president promises to have "Butt Sex" soon, says "I will do what it takes" to understand the American people.

Mormon Nailer

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean I'm pretty sure they've been loving our asses this entire time so, I've gotta say they all have, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

William Henry Harrison died before he could get in that rear end