Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

45 presidents... Has any of them had the butt kind of sex. Giving or receiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

not really sure how you could claim to represent all Americans if you haven't had the kind of sex that some of them have, estimates are about 40% of adults

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

yes

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

oh yeah LBJ was a dog. he did it all, man

FutonForensic

lyndon b. johnson for sure

FutonForensic

i think if you said "butt sex" to jimmy carter he would faint/die

wimsy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

oh yeah LBJ was a dog. he did it all, man

no wonder he got the civil rights and voting rights acts passed, he was a man of the people

wimsy

FutonForensic posted:

i think if you said "butt sex" to jimmy carter he would faint/die

you seen the picture of the carter's with the Bidens, its pretty funny but its not totally clear if Jill and Joe have done "da butt," as the song goes

wimsy

when mlk and lbj met for the first time they gave each other "the buttfucker's nod"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wimsy posted:

when mlk and lbj met for the first time they gave each other "the buttfucker's nod"

lol. history rules

wimsy

lbj giving tips to dean rusk and bob mcnamara like go slow, use a lot of lube, you're entering an rear end hole, not vietnam for christs sake

Manifisto

wimsy posted:

lbj giving tips to dean rusk and bob mcnamara like go slow, use a lot of lube, you're entering an rear end hole, not vietnam for christs sake

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

op it's called "boofing"

all incoming presidents are asked by the outgoing POTUS "have you boofed yet?"

a tradition started by george washington himself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wimsy posted:

:five:

Heather Papps

hello friend

one of the first things about american history was george washington telling his father, shamefully, that he could not tell a lie, and that he had hosed an rear end

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I bet every single one of those presidents was too cowardly to eat rear end until JFK proudly stepped up, truly a man of the people, and spread those cheeks.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i mean what did clinton not do is the real question

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He definitely didn't loving inhale, the coward

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Heather Papps posted:

one of the first things about american history was george washington telling his father, shamefully, that he could not tell a lie, and that he had hosed an rear end

but it wasn't the one you're thinking of

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

all presidents have done it in the butt, and we can throw ben franklin in there to round it out

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The reason Ben Franklin was never president is that he was way overqualified as an rear end man. Straight to the A, all the time.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Pierce, duh

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

What about Taft?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Taft was a bratty bottom.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

GoutPatrol posted:

all presidents have done it in the butt, and we can throw ben franklin in there to round it out

he wouldn't fit. he's a girthy lad

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Centrist Dad
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Van Buren, the "Little Magician"

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Grant was definitely a power bottom

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.

Zil posted:

Grant was definitely a power bottom

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Woodrow Wilson was down for the right lady I heard

nut

taxes are butt sex

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Andrew Jackson was a fragile masc bro in denial who would only top but secretly wanted to get plowed by the entire British army. He heard they were going to New Orleans and that’s why he went (to get plowed)

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

wimsy

I know we're having fun with this but if I had to be honest I'd say I doubt many, if any, Presidents had butt sex. I agree that Clinton and LBJ are possibilities but really I think it's probably been a missed opportunity for our political elite to understand how the 40% of Americans who have had sex where a penis goes in a butt hole feel when their penis goes in a butthole, or their butthole has a penis go in it.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I rest my case

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

Buchanan maybe

alnilam

Teapot Dome sounds like a sex move or euphemism so i can only assume Warren G Hardon did some wild stuff

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
oval office. makes u think

wimsy

alnilam posted:

Teapot Dome sounds like a sex move or euphemism so i can only assume Warren G Hardon did some wild stuff

Tippicabuttfuck and Tyler Too

deep dish peat moss

BREAKING: The president promises to have "Butt Sex" soon, says "I will do what it takes" to understand the American people.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean I'm pretty sure they've been loving our asses this entire time so, I've gotta say they all have, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

William Henry Harrison died before he could get in that rear end