Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vei
BUT i got a flat tire RIGHT BEFORE the last coffee of the day

And by the time I sorted it out, it was too late for coffee!! And I was looking forward to my MUSHROOM-BLEND-PROBABLY-A-SCAM-but-tastes-good-anyway coffee all day :-[

Oh well it will make tomorrow's coffee that much better...............

(For the curious: the overpriced "mushroom coffee" is from https://us.foursigmatic.com/)

DISCUSS: coffee? do u coffee? do u LOVE to coffee? go on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love coffee very much but quit it after it started affecting my sleep very badly last fall.

i miss the hot brown.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wimsy

don't despair, there's still time for you to ahve a bad day

Heather Papps

hello friend

at a certain point you can only have a bad evening. i guess if the evening is bad enough it could taint the whole day but it'd have to be pretty bad

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo
coffee killed my parents & stole my dog!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

coffee killed my parents & stole my dog!!!

now THAT sounds like a bad day friend!

Doll House Ghost

I had 15 minutes to drink coffee and eat my bilberry yoghurt combo this morning so I could not savor either as much as I hoped... And I remembered we had oat milk only after drinking half a cup already but I couldn't be bothered to waste precious seconds to milk-adding anymore (it would have been a waste), leaving me feel both rushed and slightly unsatisfied, because the medium coffee I was drinking would have been p sweet with some of that precious oat.

Escape From Noise

HAD a bad DAY
NEVER looked DOWN
daDAdada
Turn it around

Vei

wimsy posted:

don't despair, there's still time for you to ahve a bad day
drat you were right at first.... I didn't realize that I wouldn't want to drive my car on its spare tire to run food errands at night, and i was like Oh No I'm Hungry

but then the bad day was thoroughly avoided, as I discovered a new restaurant "Wing Mahal," which is exactly what it sounds like and clearly justified the delivery fees I quickly paid

also UPDATE: currently sipping the first coffee of the day, and omg 0:) life is so good 0:)

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

HAD a bad DAY
NEVER looked DOWN
daDAdada
Turn it around

once you put that in someone's head they're gonna have a bad day for sure

do I love coffee? for something that is required for me to function it's pretty alright

ty nesamdoom!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I know it’s gonna be

a lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I know it’s gonna be

a lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I mean this with all the love in the world: Go to hell! Nooooooo! That song!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I almost had mushroom coffee twice, once I didn't see the sign for it until I had already paid for and picked up my normal coffee, and once at a friends house where her boyfriend offered me some in a sarcastic way and I didn't realize they actually had some and they were really offering me some, so I just drank rooibos instead. Is it good.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

How Wonderful! posted:

I almost had mushroom coffee twice, once I didn't see the sign for it until I had already paid for and picked up my normal coffee, and once at a friends house where her boyfriend offered me some in a sarcastic way and I didn't realize they actually had some and they were really offering me some, so I just drank rooibos instead. Is it good.

Humans will just drink anything hot and brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

there nothing better than a steaming hot cup of gravy

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher