Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Mekchu posted:

Just as a heads up for anyone who may misunderstand this post (I did until I remembered the scene), its actually a reference to a scene in a movie Woodley is in where his character gets their dick bitten off by a raccoon for betraying his gang leader.

Edit - I wish I had the clip readily available. Its an amazing piece of cinema

how could you forget

https://twitter.com/SafeBetMMA/status/1353032133334319104?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Can't forgive woodley for the wonderboy fights.

I don't think woodley even got the yips or anything I think he just doesn't like getting the poo poo kicked out of him, which for a pro fighter is a real disadvantage.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Let us not forget Woodley getting decimated by a schoolteacher on that obstacle course show.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

At the very least we know Tyron hits hard and he’s still a pretty explosive athlete, neither of which were true for Askren.

I can’t believe there were people out there who not only thought Askren would win but thought it was obvious that he’d win.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
does he still hit hard? we haven't seen him land that overhand right in years and that's the only punch he has besides an incredibly unconvincing jab feint

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
The matchup is pretty weird. Sure Jake Paul can now claim he's fighting better opponents because his current foe has some knockouts on his records, but with Ben Askren he could count on lots of views on the youtube videos leading up to the fight. Tyron is a charisma vacuum, same with Jake Paul. The press conferences probably won't make big numbers and the fight views will probably be pretty low as well. If the whole thing is a spectacle, why not fight a more spectacular person?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

tyron woodley is a former ufc champion dude. as i said, this is a pretty smart matchup for paul- if he wins, he has a huge name to add to his record and can leverage for even more insane circus poo poo and he if loses well he lost to a ufc champion who is known to hit hard as gently caress so there's not even that much risk to his brand

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
he bashed luque with a few really good right hands. they weren't as fast as the world enders he hit people with in his prime and luque is indestructible so he's a bad gauge for how hard someone hits but it's a step up from bag-of-milk ben askren.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
please don't give me hope

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

I'm still waiting for an mma guy to get rocked in one of these exhibition boxing matches and mindlessly shoot a double leg.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

crepeface posted:

please don't give me hope

he's 100% going to lose but we've been through the colby fight, it won't be worse than that.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Foul Fowl posted:

he bashed luque with a few really good right hands. they weren't as fast as the world enders he hit people with in his prime and luque is indestructible so he's a bad gauge for how hard someone hits but it's a step up from bag-of-milk ben askren.

Yeah, if he connects with anything like he showed in the Luque fight (which I think was complimentary of what Woodley has left), we might actually see Jake Paul get scared, homie.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Southpaugh posted:

I'm still waiting for an mma guy to get rocked in one of these exhibition boxing matches and mindlessly shoot a double leg.

Someone contact Mark Coleman immediately

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

Someone contact Mark Coleman immediately

And the guy impersonating wes sims as part of a bet

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Don't forget that Woodley is going up to LHW for this fight. He's 34lbs smaller than Paul, who is juiced to the gills.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

His fights have been at cruiserweight, with a 200 limit, and he's been coming in 9-10 lbs under, making it doubtful he's cutting weight past sweating out water on a last day workout.

I'm pretty sure Tyron is close to that walking around weight.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Unrelated, apparently Chimaev went after Khabib a bit, as part of Kadyrov trying to lure Khabib out of retirement:
https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-khamzat-chimaev-khabib-nurmagomedov-beef/

Khabib seemed completely unflustered by the callout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNCuwTksKks
I wish I could understand how his accent comes across in Russian. He's obviously a completely fluent native speaker, but I can't recall what any of the Russian speakers here said of the Dagestani accent.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

His fights have been at cruiserweight, with a 200 limit, and he's been coming in 9-10 lbs under, making it doubtful he's cutting weight past sweating out water on a last day workout.

For some reason I thought he and askren fought at 204. My bad!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

yeah Tyron has said in the past he walks around in the 200-205 range

which is going to make it all the sweeter(?) when he gets KOed by a Paul brother

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

You guys really do hate Woodley so much you'd root for a Paul, huh

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't think anyone here hates Woodley, I think we were all very excited for him in the past, are extremely disappointed with how he's been as a fighter the last few years so it'll be fun to see. Plus he'll be getting paid a shitload of money just to show up so it's not like the outcome of the fight for him is going to make any impact on his future literally whatsoever

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

beep by grandpa posted:

I don't think anyone here hates Woodley

:wrong:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

Unrelated, apparently Chimaev went after Khabib a bit, as part of Kadyrov trying to lure Khabib out of retirement:
https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-khamzat-chimaev-khabib-nurmagomedov-beef/

Khabib seemed completely unflustered by the callout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNCuwTksKks
I wish I could understand how his accent comes across in Russian. He's obviously a completely fluent native speaker, but I can't recall what any of the Russian speakers here said of the Dagestani accent.

Hahaha the subtitles seem to kind of fall behind towards the end there, he's trying to explain to the reporters that Lobov was just randomly insulting him meanwhile Chimaev is saying something like "I'll beat him in a cagefight" which is his right to say, it's not an insult and there's no need for him to treat it the same as the Lobov situation.

Khabib definitely has a noticeable accent, like if I heard just audio of someone speaking like him I'd immediately know that person didn't grow up in Moscow or somewhere like that, but he's also quite well spoken these days and there's certainly people with way stronger accents.

Edit: The thing about Russian is that with how big the USSR was but now isn't, there's lots of people from various countries where Russian isn't the official language anymore (or some places where it never was), who still speak the language decently well, as a result it's not that uncommon hearing people speak it with a good understanding of the language but a very strong accent.

There's a local handyman my mom calls over to her house from time to time to fix stuff who I believe is from Poland or somewhere, it takes my full concentration and focus to understand what the gently caress he's saying, with Khabib I can mostly just casually listen.

Brut fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jun 2, 2021

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Did Lobov call Khabib a pussy? :lol: if so.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I am watching The Ultimate Fighter so you don't have to because I have tremendous brain disease

Episode 1: New Beginnings

16 Middleweights and 16 Bantamweights are here, and so are Alex Volkanovski and Brian Ortega. Volk is probably the shortest guy out here, lol. Dana claims Volko is the "undisputed" featherweight champ, but uhhh, I gotta fuckin disagree, bud.

Dana is flaunting the new, state of the art facility built just for fighting, but hell, a dirt pit can also be built for fighting, my dude. Why not take all that building money and give it to the fighters, Eggman?

Fighter Evals!

Ortega notes that "ricky is in his own world" during the practice sessions. Ortega also conducted in-person, one-on-one "do you like me? circle yes or no" moments with each fighter and notes that not a lot of guys said they wanted to be on Volkanovski's team.

When asked what his strengths are, one guy notes "i like to knock people out"

Team Picks!

Team Volk wins the toss and opts to select the first fighter

Team Volkanovski
- Bantamweights
1. Mitch Raposo (5-0)
2. Dustin Lampros (5-0)
3. Ricky Turcios (10-2)
4. Brady Hiestand (5-1)

- Middleweights
1. Ryder Newman (3-1)
2. Gilbert Urbina (6-1)
3. Aaron Phillips (5-2)
4. Bryan Battle (5-1)

Team Ortega
- Bantamweights
1. Dan Argueta (5-0)
2. Liudvik Sholinian (9-1-1) :911:
3. Josh Rettinghouse (16-5)
4. Vincent Murdock (12-4)

- Middleweights
1. Andre Petroski (5-1)
2. Tresean Gore (3-0)
3. Miles Hunsinger (7-0)
4. Kemran Lachinov (10-3)

I think I've heard of Gilbert Urbina, and I know Josh Rettinghouse because he got Marlon Moraes'd on WSoF. Everyone else is a mystery to me and I refuse to look them up on Tapology

Anyway, Dana, in a dick move, makes Kemran, the last overall pick, wait until Ortega calls his name to join the team. Just let the awkward moment pass, you fuckin dweebus.

Ortega selects as the first fight, Andre Petroski vs Aaron Phillips. Andre says Aaron is primarily a wrestler, which is good for Andre, because Andre not only trains with the best wrestlers, but is the best wrestler.

Now it's time to go to the new The Ultimate Fighter house! Just think, if these fighters win the season, become champion and utterly dominate at the top level of the sport, they could afford to book a huge, palatial house like this on Air BNB for a non-peak weekday!

Brady and Josh, despite being on opposite teams, are longtime Spokane pals. Ryder and Miles are Xtreme Couture buds, too, but they are prepared to FLIP THE SWITCH and fight their friends if need be.

Aaron has learned most of his MMA skills from Youtube, which is the original Jon Jones meme. The first Team Volk practice is pushing dudes, HORD.

Brian Ortega "I'm one of the best coaches in the world, and I can say that because I'm taught by the best, such as Rener Gracie". Apparently Rener don't teach boxing, cuz Jerome from Waianae put that work on T-City.

Ortega: "teaching is like a pizza"

The guys share family stories. Andre wants "a whole slew" of kids, if he had enough money and help to take care of them (Just get a bunch of lizards, my dude!)

Andre home video: from Glendora, NJ, he lives right be a creek. He's got a solid Philly accent, but he hasn't yet said "wudder", but I'm waiting. Ugh, never mind, he just said water, my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable. He's a former Art of War champ and LFA headliner, with all finishes coming inside of 7 minutes, so not too shabby.

Aaron's fight prep is mostly predicated around setting up his deadly right hand. He says he was taken down maybe 1 or 2 times in his entire high school wrestling career. Andre's fight prep is mostly emphasizing his grappling skills.

Aaron is from Alaska and says that when he left town, the windchill was -50, which is not ideal. He is from Kotzebue, a town of around 4000 folks. It's 30 miles above the arctic circle.

No footage of any weight cutting, so the weigh-ins go off without a hitch.

The Ultimate Fighter Flashback (Brought to you by TOYO TIRES) is the time Conor instigated a fight with Cody Garbrandt. Sadly, the flashback doesn't include David Teymur yelling at Cody to TAKE CARE OF YOUR UNDERWEARS which is a god drat cryin shame.

FIGHT TIME!

Tale of the Tape

Aaron Phillips
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 186
Reach: 76"

Andre Petroski
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 186
Reach: 73"

ROUND ONE

Both guys feint and circle for 50 seconds before Phillips tosses out a single jab that's a good 8 inches short, but at least it's an actual thrown punch. 80 seconds in and finally a moment of action as Petroski slides in for an overhand left (misses) and Phillips fires back with a counter (also misses). More feinting and circling. Phillips nearly changes levels into a headkick, but he wears it well.

Three minutes in and Petroski shoots a single, and after some work from both men, Andre gets to side control. Petroski grabs a guillotine, moves to mount and Phillips taps with about 15 seconds left to go in the first round.

Ortega gets to pick the first bantamweight fight, so he selects Liudvik Sholinian vs Mitch Raposo for next week.

We end with a quick "on this season" montage, which includes cars put up on blocks, horses, snakes in the gym, some type of cake party, and volko calling someone out for "being here for the wrong reasons"

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glad they didn't gently caress up the formula of being utterly boring TV, even with Craig Jones on as a coach.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

FAT NIGHT Rozenstruik vs Sakai

This card doesn’t have a lot of name recognition but there are some peanuts in this turd, so shall we dig in? Tastes great.

Main Card ESPN+ (all of this is on ESPN plus actually)

Heavyweight Main Event Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Augusto Sakai
I’m not sure why out of the 6 heavyweights on this card that these guys are the two who are in the main event. Jairzinho “Bigi Boi” is a high-level kickboxer with some smoking power, and decent strategic patience, but he has also demonstrated some lack of creativity or a plan B. He has had his highs and lows – he murdered the poo poo out of Overeem’s face after losing 4.90 rounds to him. Last time he got embarrassed by Cyril Gane in a UD loss. Sakai hasn’t fought since getting brutally dominated and TKOed by Overeem in September. The MMA math here strongly favours Rozenstruik, and I don’t think that Sakai has shown the footwork, speed, or technical acumen to replicate Gane’s (or even Overeem’s) game plan of outside striking and mobility. It’s honestly not that interesting of a fight.

Heavyweight Walt Harris vs Marcin Tybura
Yeesh give Harris a softball after last year’s marketing campaign. He went 0-2 in 2020 losing to Overeem and Volkov. He’s a big dude who can throw some kicks and stuff. He has shown some moments of promise, but he has also shown that he has bad cardio, even for Heavyweight. Tybura well, has shown good cardio. He’s on the longest winning streak at Heavyweight right now I think (not going to double check that, someone can :actually: me if they want) but his best win in that streak is Ben Rothwell. Tybura is a dreadfully boring heavyweight who has an extremely crushing top game, if he can get there.

Middleweight Roman Dolidze vs Laureando Staropoli
Dolidze is a crazy Georgian who was undefeated as a light heavyweight until he dropped to 85 and lost a close decision to Trevin Giles back in March. His fights have been fun so far. Argentinian Staropoli is a late replacement for Di Chiciro. His only fight in recent memory was a UD loss to Tim Means, where he missed weight – and now he has moved up.

:frogsiren:Welterweight Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Miguel Baeza
Really this should be the main event – it’s not as if there’s significantly less name recognition here anyway. Ponzinibbio was a top welterweight contender until he broke the seal on an ancient cursed tomb and then he got staph, then covid, then blew up some ligaments in whatever order and spent forever on the shelf. He is one of the best boxers in the division, maybe in the whole UFC. In his last fight his long winning streak came to an end when he got KOed by The Leech. This is not an easy rebound fight. Baeza is one of the top prospects out there right now and this is a big jump for him, too. He came in from DWCS and he has gone 3-0 in the UFC so far, including a loving smashing of Matt Brown and a submission of Takashi Sato. He’s a grappler. Don’t miss this.

:siren:Middleweight Dusko Todorovic vs Gregory Rodrigues
Replacing Maki Pitolo, Rodriguez is a Brazilian striker who just won an LFA championship tournament in impressive fashion, KOing two other prospects in upsets en route. He’s a powerful striker and pretty good at setting things up either on lead or counter. Todorovic is a Serbian striker who came in from DWCS but he got KOed in January. His fights have all been fun and violent, too.

Middleweight Tom Breese vs Antonio Arroyo
Cmon maybe this time will be when Breese starts to put it together. Breese is a very good striker but he just can’t get on the right track, running a 5-3 UFC record with alternating wins and losses for the last while. He completely outclassed and KOed KB Bhullar in October, but then in January got ground and clowned by Omari Akhmedov in a submission loss. Arroyo is a DWCS guy who hasn’t picked up a win in the UFC yet. He lost to Deron Winn, so front-runner Breese is probably going to show some good poo poo here.

Prelims
Flyweight Montana de la Rosa vs Ariane Lipski
De la Rosa is a forgettable flyweight fighter who is extremely mediocre. She came in from TUF, and is 4-2-1 in the UFC now. All of her stoppages are by submission. Lipski is a Brazillian who got TKOed by Antonina Shevchenko.

Heavyweight Tanner Boser vs Ilir Latifi
The world’s strongest man Ilir Latifi seems to have settled in at heavyweight. He’s a big strong guy with big punch and Sweden. No shirt; horse. Leather. Boser is a Canadian who looks like he just came in from hosing down the ice. He’s an extremely mobile and fast heavyweight, which makes this interesting, because Latifi was until recently a lumbering light heavyweight. It’s tall fast guy vs short strong man.

:siren:Welterweight Francisco Trinaldo vs Muslim Salikhov
This is 42 year old Trinaldo’s welterwewight debut. Believe it or not he’s 16-6 in the UFC and presently on a 3-fight winning streak. His fighting style is being big and Brazilian. Salikhov (36 yrs old, so this is the oldest fight on the card) is a Dagestani Sanda fighter. He throws spinnin’ poo poo and is actually good at it. This fight is almost guaranteed to be dumb in the best possible ways.

:siren:Featherweight Makwan Amirkhani vs Kamuela Kirk
Mr Finland is back! In October Amirkhani lost a fun decision to Barboza (so his stock has gone up by proxy recently). He’s a high activity low-defense grappler who throws big loving flying knees sometimes. Kirk is a LFA product (and DWCS loser). I must have seen some of his fights since I watch a lot of LFA but I don’t have a clear memory of him I’m sorry. His last win was a “tko retirement” which I kinda remember. He doesn’t have many decisions on his record, so this is probably going to be fun

:siren:Lightweight Alan Patrick vs Mason Jones
Alan Patrick is a weird looking Brazilian striker who has been around the UFC forever and a day but with a low activity rate. He’s on a two fight skid to Bobby Green and Scott Holtzman. Mason Jones is a Cage Warriors champion who came in as an undefeated 26-year old prospect and lost a decision to (surging) Mike Davis in a respectable fight. Could be fun.

:siren:Featherweight Sean Woodson vs Youssef Zalal
Augh Dangit I like both of these guys but they both need a win. Zalal is a Tunisian striker whose UFC career so far has been a series of close, competitive decisions. He’s fun to watch. Sean Woodson is an extremely strange looking and gangly prospect who came in from DWCS and got caught by a late-fight D’Arce choke by Julian Erosa after dominating most of the rest of the fight. This should be a fun fight.

:siren:Lightweight Claudio Puelles vs Jordan Leavitt
Jordan Leavitt is that DWCS prospect who left Matt Wiman in a heap on the floor. He is extremely good and a possible future elite fighter. Don’t miss this. Claudio Puelles is a young Peruvian with a 2-1 UFC record, with no notable names. He hasn’t fought since 2019.

Flyweight Manon Fiorot vs Tabatha Ricci
Fiorot is a French flyweight who won her debut with a sweet standing TKO. She’s a decent striker. Ricci is a late replacement for Maryna Moroz. She’s a 4-0 LFA veteran and again, sorry, I don’t clearly remember her. Her record has a whole assload of wins in something called SEI*ZA but which is recorded as “Custom Rules Bout” – anyone know anything about this?

Snack Rating: a big bowl of ice cream with caramel sauce and pecans – eat it fast! The first few bites are going to be amazing, but the longer it sticks around the more it’s just going to be a bowl of lukewarm fat (that you’ll consume anyway).

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
the only thing i know about Gregory Rodrigues is he goes by Gregory Robocop

I dug into Sei-Za and I'm at a loss. I see that Julija Stoliarenko main evented all 4 cards and there are some pro wrestler names I recognize on the cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9vpHqDKLHY

It is MMA on an open mat with pinfalls? The subtitle seems to be "Girl's Budo Entertainment" which feels weird to type into a search engine.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
amirkhani is still fighting? remember him being a great personality and a decent fighter. he's fought barboza and is dying on the prelims of a card i don't recognise anyone from. hoo boy.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Bluedeanie posted:

You guys really do hate Woodley so much you'd root for a Paul, huh

jake paul supports better pay for fighters and is a hero of the people

https://twitter.com/jakepaul/status/1386387138653081600?s=20

(i actually have no idea who he is, some kind of shithead youtuber?)

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
edson also has two ko finishes that are completely unlike anything else i've ever seen. that's kind of crazy.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

edson also has two ko finishes that are completely unlike anything else i've ever seen. that's kind of crazy.

He's also the only UFC fighter with finishes via head, body and leg kick and the only UFC fighter with more than one leg kick finish. He's a loving freak.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
CMV: Edson is one of the best modern fighters to never win a title

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i think he's one of the best modern fighters to never fight for a title. but he's always been a few steps from the top, which mostly just tells you what a freak monster division lightweight is. assuming we don't count interim belts he's up against people who beat his rear end. and if we do count interim belts then you've still got guys like mendes and joe b who were the clear number 2 in their divisions forever.

he's very comparable to someone like jacare i think, absolute peak physicality and an incredibly strong specialized game. but kind of fragile and with flaws in his game that elite fighters can reliably exploit to beat him. but both probably could have fought for a ufc title with slightly luckier matchmaking.

imo barboza definitely has a case for the toughest schedule in ufc history though. non stop wall to wall brutal matchmaking. also i can't remember him ever having a bad fight.

Foul Fowl fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jun 3, 2021

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Edson is probably my favourite fighter and in my biased opinion he could beat any fighter at 145 or 155 on his best day. Except maybe for khabib.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

crepeface posted:

jake paul supports better pay for fighters and is a hero of the people

https://twitter.com/jakepaul/status/1386387138653081600?s=20

(i actually have no idea who he is, some kind of shithead youtuber?)

He is a poo poo head but when 2 poo poo heads fight it’s great because both get hurt. (Dana and Jake)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

the only thing i know about Gregory Rodrigues is he goes by Gregory Robocop

I dug into Sei-Za and I'm at a loss. I see that Julija Stoliarenko main evented all 4 cards and there are some pro wrestler names I recognize on the cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9vpHqDKLHY

It is MMA on an open mat with pinfalls? The subtitle seems to be "Girl's Budo Entertainment" which feels weird to type into a search engine.

Wow those sure are some rules. Did you notice that the ref had nothing to say about black grabbing red's gi while striking? And early on something happened that seemed like a point for striking to me.

I think with a little bit of fog added to the mix and maybe some more professional camera work that this could become extremely our thing...

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Usman was on Hot Ones this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyII1VZY70k

Edit: After #7 Da Bomb (17:50) he starts to sound like Stipe

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jun 3, 2021

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I really wanna see derrick lewis on that show. his balls would get hot for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Kamaru Usman is really the most aggressively boring person.