Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I absolutely loved the no crowd cards but Dana and co love money so that too will go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I want someone on that chat to comment:

"Take your mouth guard out when you talk!"

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He broke him, you don't say

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Kind Friend posted:

please retire cowboy

Same

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Deathlove posted:

Also can someone explain to me why Rodriguez was using Shipping Up To Boston as a theme?

Dana picked it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Cerrone should fight Guida because a) they've never fought, somehow, and b) Guida is unlikely to concuss him, and c) Cerrone actually kinda matches up favourably with him

This would be a great dual retirement fight