Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

The thing I like about the crowd is their recognition of the action when commentary is going off the rails. I feel like it happens pretty regularly that something big happens in a fight and commentators have to play catchup because they were on some colorful tangent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Man, it's such a bummer that the hill fight is off.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/5/...in-bellator-mma

A weird one.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

do 6/7 people think they could beat a chimp, or did 6/7 people select "yes" for everything because it was funny?

as someone that once got paid to fill out an extremely long science survey for a prestigious university and put a fake answer that made me laugh for everything, ive never gotten over this little hole in the polling process

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

it looks like 22 out of 80 men surveyed say they could kick a chimp's rear end vs 12/80 for women, unless im trading the graph wrong

oh youre totally right, i was looking at grizzly bear for some reason