Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Poor Diego. I'm not a fan, but drat it sucks how lovely the UFC is to fighters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

I think we have to work backwards from the central character. Untrustable, do you have any idea what kind of stance your brother took when some challenger would enter the cell for a fight?

Well the couple times I fought with him, he just kept his hands hella low. Like near his midsection.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Really still wish I could get an "Oil Dome Contender" gang tag.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

How do we force fighters to fight at their actual weights? Or do we have to wait until someone dies from a bad cut? Can someone die from a bad cut?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Hey everyone thanks for the insight. My brain short-circuited and I was like, "I know weight cutting can cause kidney failure" without even thinking about the lack of water and such. I appreciate that I can drop a hella dumb question and still get genuine answers. Thanks.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

All my favorite fighters are getting old. It sucks in a way to be a fan for so long because after awhile you have to find new favorites. I've been fortunate that Arlovski is fighting well past his retirement. Even though he should absolutely stop.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

UFC May: #herbdeanfault

UFC June: #herbdeanfault

That gold deserves a whole month in the spotlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

A lot of folks who fell off a cliff seemed to do so after the IV ban. I think a lot of the cases we all collectively attribute to PED's is just the effect of that ban.