Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Foul Fowl posted:

no crowd, no commentary would really be ideal.

I would prefer if they came to my backyard and fought there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

reeg posted:

Dana simply made a bargain with the ghost of Whitey Bulger, trading his own soul for Diego's. That's not the same thing as sending an assassin.

Also Hermansson/Shahbazyan is off 262 and the card is looking increasingly thin

Yeah. It still looks pretty good but I really looked forward to that one. At least we'll get to see Shane Burgos murder Edson Barboza and Tony getting wrestlefucked for his third consecutive loss. Also Katlyn "Blonde Fighter" Chookagian is on the main card. Apparently she's ranked number 2 in women's flyweight, which is a great sign for the division.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

brian posted:

yeah charlie bronx got dis, giving chandler the shot seems more and more ridiculous the more they try to build it and i really hope he loses because i would much rather see bronx defend the title against gaethje and dustin who feel like much more worthy challengers

How do you guys think Chucky matches up with Justin and Dustin? Both seem to be too durable for him and too hard hitting. Perhaps a wrestling victory in the match against Justin but Dustin would probably dust Oliviera.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Some incredible drip in the co-main event

Pictures from the instagram account Dapper Scrappers. Joe Benevidez' account about fighter's fashion.

Flaskraven fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 14, 2021

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

Mekchu posted:

So Cody's attempt to reclaim the title got derailed by Rob Font.

Font should probably get the title shot after the rematch with Aljo/Yan

It would be cool but I think he'd get wrestlefucked by both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

The matchup is pretty weird. Sure Jake Paul can now claim he's fighting better opponents because his current foe has some knockouts on his records, but with Ben Askren he could count on lots of views on the youtube videos leading up to the fight. Tyron is a charisma vacuum, same with Jake Paul. The press conferences probably won't make big numbers and the fight views will probably be pretty low as well. If the whole thing is a spectacle, why not fight a more spectacular person?