Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

Love giving up 400 passing yards every game because pass coverage doesn't work.

Have you considered going cover zero every play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Retro bowl is out on the switch and oh my god it's so good with a controller

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Does the Switch version have any changes from the phone version?

It added controller support and kickoff returns. Also it's published by a company called FiveAcesPublishing so this port is possibly a goon project

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

DariusLikewise posted:

Is it full controller support or are you just using the controller to juke instead of swiping a screen?

I mean it can be played on an nes-style pad, but if you're using a standard controller you can use either the left stick or d pad to control players and aim your passes while the right stick controls your jukes and dive. You use the face buttons to call a run play, audible, call timeout and as alternate juke and dive buttons. I think the touch controls are in there as well but I haven't tried them

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

It's five bucks and the pre order discount brought it gotten to $3 when I got it. It'll probably be in the $1-$2 range on sales pretty frequently if I had to guess. They are also going to add defense at some point so it might be worth it to wait if you're on the fence

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hey I played the new Madden on game pass and it sucks poo poo, worse than it's ever been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Like I played the one last year and didn't hate it because I haven't played a Madden since like 2010 and I enjoyed it well enough despite some issues. This year's just feels worse in every way somehow, even in the menus. And the new drafting is just not satisfying in any way, you maybe get to know eight prospects in a class of 400 so any pick past the first two rounds are even more worthless than before. Bad video game