Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

i actually went to a strip club back in like 2008 cause it was 1 block from my house, and it had this sign outside that said "GREAT FOOD INSIDE"

I was skeptical, so I went for lunch.

It was NOT great food...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

I've never actually gone to a strip club, so imagine that I show up extremely begrudgingly and totally expecting the worst food.
Find it.
And then sit, transfixed while holding a corn dog while staring at 'Jenny' because she looks like a girl I knew from High School, but in that "I didn't have a crush on her, and didn't know her at all, but recognized her in the hall way once in a while" kind of way? But my face has this mixture of "IS that Jenny and vague disgust/fascination" on it. All of which the bouncer sees and mistakes me as some freak-o stroking a corn dog with a mortis grin and tries to throw me out while you guys are just shooting the poo poo. And then I have to try and explain this entire situation to him, which he lets slide, but keeps staring at our entire group for the rest of the time we're there and we get just awful service now because of it and everyone wants to leave early and is now pissed at me for.

I totally know you haven't been to a stripclub... cause you think Jenny is a psudonym you would hear at a stripclub..