Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Pyramid
Dec 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Every single person I know who's been vaccinated has had side effects. A few even told me if they knew beforehand "they never would have gotten the drat thing" and cancelled their second appointments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Pyramid
Dec 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Aardvark! posted:

what convinced people that stupid to get the vaccine in the first place? Shouldn't they be protesting the vaccines as some kind of plot by Bill Gates?

They pretty much knew nothing about the vaccines at all either way and were just pressured by family members to get it. One guy told me "serves me right for listening to a loving kid for medical advice."

Strawberry Pyramid
Dec 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
My mother is ranting and raving on Facebook about what an awful experience getting her second shot was: half an hour before anyone waited on her, incompetent tech couldn't process her insurance, having to wait another half hour to get poked despite nobody else waiting for a shot, and then they jammed it in so hard she felt like she got punched. And she already complained about how bad the first shot hit her.

Also, she's upset all the hotels are booked up for Memorial Day because she wanted to go out too.

Strawberry Pyramid fucked around with this message at 19:35 on May 8, 2021