Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yeah that sucked sorry, I'm in class and couldn't get away to check the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Philip J. Fry posted:

No. No it was not. We were 1 short and I blame Grandi

That was partly on me too I went to vote and saw steaks vote and thought he hammered

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

I guess I should compile my town reads so I can start working backwards. Unlike steak, these will not be fabricated because lol.

dy
Sandwolf
merk
steak
Keane
me

Ok, 6 out of 15 isn't terrible. I will not be voting that list today barring the oddest of circumstances.

This was my town list, I was not going to vote there. I'm sorry both candidates were on my townlist.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hey everybody what's going on in this thread?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

STEAK PLEASE REVOTE as your unvote came after deadline. This is just so I can get a clean votefinder to post

.random
May 7, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote keane

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

CCKeane posted:

fuckin lol.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm eating a popsicle.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

CCKeane (7): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Somberbrero, .random, sandnavyguy, Philip J. Fry, AT-LOW, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
dy. (4): Toalpaz, Mr. Steak, AT-LOW, merk, merk, Mr. Steak, Toalpaz, AT-LOW, merk, Toalpaz, Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry, Hal Insandenza, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry
Grandicap (1): CCKeane, Toalpaz, Hal Insandenza, Toalpaz, Hal Insandenza, CCKeane, Grandicap
Toalpaz (1): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, ilmucche
Mr. Steak (1): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Somberbrero, Sandwolf, dy., Somberbrero, AT-LOW, Sandwolf, AT-LOW
sandnavyguy (1): ObamaAkbar., Philip J. Fry, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Philip J. Fry
Hal Insandenza (0): dy., dy.
ObamaAkbar. (0): Mr. Steak, Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, Mr. Steak, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Grandicap, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, sandnavyguy, Grandicap
merk (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Sandwolf (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza
ilmucche (0): CCKeane, Grandicap, .random, merk, CCKeane, Grandicap, merk, .random
Somberbrero (0): ilmucche, ilmucche, ilmucche, ilmucche

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 13th, 2021 at 6 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

.random
May 7, 2007

Requesting we move deadline 1-2 hours later next time if on a weekday

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Nobody was executed on Day 2.

Humalong has vanished into the ether. Will he be back???

It is now Night 2. Send me your actions. If you don't send them in the next 24 hours I might just make them up for you. If you aren't doing anything send me that as well.

Voodoofly fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 14, 2021

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

.random posted:

If we do this you might have to wait for flip, 6:00pm to 9:00pm is dark hours for me usually.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
grandi that was absolutely unconscionable.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Everybody have a nice day? I played the classic SNES game "Earthbound" all day.

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!
Demon Summoning Program, execute!

.random posted:

Requesting we pretend deadline is 1-2 hours earlier than it is next time regardless of when it is, so maybe push the actual one to 9

.random
May 7, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

If we do this you might have to wait for flip, 6:00pm to 9:00pm is dark hours for me usually.

I am ok with this but obviously would request other comments as well. If y’all like this current deadline placement... v :( v

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost:A spectral voice echoes out of the endless corridors of time forgotten.

"lol y'all hosed"

After, there is only a slight breeze and the faint scent of Texas BBQ.:ghost:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

why do i play this game

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

why do i play this game

Well, nights are exciting. Sometimes Jeff repairs an item.

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!

CCKeane posted:

Somberbrero posted:

why do i play this game

Well, I know that it looks kind of weird, but I think it's incredibly charming and has a really neat aesthetic! As far as its brand of jrpg goes, I think it's one of the best!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I didn't know deadline was today. I would have helped execute keane, sorry. :( I didn't really get what dy was going on about not getting enough votes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

AT-LOW posted:

Well, I know that it looks kind of weird, but I think it's incredibly charming and has a really neat aesthetic! As far as its brand of jrpg goes, I think it's one of the best!

It's my all time favorite.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sigh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal and Keane are probably scum Hum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

:( I'm so town that I have strong opinions on lawns.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

I didn't know deadline was today. I would have helped execute keane, sorry. :( I didn't really get what dy was going on about not getting enough votes.

booooooooo

.random
May 7, 2007

I sure am glad CCKeane didn’t get lynched or

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!

CCKeane posted:

It's my all time favorite.

I used to call Earthbound my number 1 as well! In many ways it still is, but in terms of talky, cutscene-heavy games (which Earthbound isn't, it's generally much smoother instead of "gameplay chunk, cutscene chunk") I have to mention Persona 5 Strikers. One of the best cutscene-driven storylines I've seen that tells an endearing story about the loss inherent in coping with trauma, and the worth of accepting that loss to move forward when you're ready. It's great!

Did you get anything you were hoping to get out of your rather sudden maneuver?

Sandwolf posted:

Hal and Keane are probably scum Hum

This?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You tried to kill me and didn't have the votes.

Don't blame me, vote scum next time.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Nancy Pelosi would have found a way to kill me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Nancy Pelosi would have found a way to kill me.

It's a lunch vote not the $15 an hour minimum wage.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

You tried to kill me and didn't have the votes.

Don't blame me, vote scum next time.

You're playing to your win con either way so I'm not especially cross with you or anything, but it's not like the gentle antagonism is making me think you're *less* scummy. It's just a frustrating situation for town, you have to understand.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Insandenza posted:

That was partly on me too I went to vote and saw steaks vote and thought he hammered

ughh this means i hosed it up by counting wrong

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, more specifically misreading fry's post

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!

Mr. Steak posted:

well, more specifically misreading fry's post

Oh, THAT'S why I also thought that was hammer! I saw Fry go "-2" and did not have time to parse the rest of it

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AT-LOW posted:

Oh, THAT'S why I also thought that was hammer! I saw Fry go "-2" and did not have time to parse the rest of it

yeah im loving annoyed that i may have hosed us over if hal actually would have voted in time (guess we'll never know. tho i very much would have preferred hal to just hammer, it makes sense that he assumed i'd hammered and left. it just feels horrible that it's basically all my fault that we no-lunched after making a whole thing of going out of my way to help town. i feel like ive been proven wrong that i can be helpful to town

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
note: going out of my way to help town *in a way that was criticized and then later proven right*

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(the criticisms being proven right, specifically. i apparent cant express myself properly right now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Well that was surprising. I feel like I got done real dirty.

Very very interesting that Hal and Fry suddenly show up and decide that they want to start playing mafia right before deadline but after I left the thread.