Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Okay so I read grandi’s 5 pages of posts and this is what jumped out at me

Grandicap posted:

Oh, yeah, it was OA, I could slide that direction again. Even though I questioned it at the beginning of the day. Don't blame me, I'm still is a post-vaxx haze. No major side-effects just tired as hell for the past two days.

Click on post for more context. Basically grandi seems all over the place early game on whether he thinks I’m scummy, even forgets what he said previously and comes back to make sure he’s the first to point out the contradiction.

Grandicap posted:

My hackles are up on the Sandwolf complaining about how hard it is to get votes on OA and how easy it is to get votes on others.
I've seen this logic before but I don't know if I agree with it. And I've hesitated to bring it up at the moment because I feel like sandy is town, but it keeps creeping in my thoughts.
Especially at this point in the game, D2, where the scum:town ratio is pretty heavily skewed town, not picking up steam I feel like shouldn't be a thing, especially when the steam picked up by mucche was 3 total votes.
I feel like this post is apropos of nothing because I don't think sandwolf is scum, and I'm not sure if it was scum who brought it up as a thing in prior games either, but I don't feel like it usually catches scum either.
Am I rambling? Probably. Should I hit submit on this post? Probably not.

Am I going to do it anyway? If you are reading it I did I guess.

Grandicap posted:

I'm not voting OA currently because I think it will look too much like a bus, but why would I care if it looks like a bus? So I'm calling myself out so that I'll look scummy both if I do vote and if I don't vote so I'll have nothing holding me back from voting.

Galaxy braining myself here. I still wouldn't be disappointed with a mucche execution here, but I am not on board for either a steak or a dy execution.

##vote ObamaAkbar

Again I’m not really sure what to make of these two posts, he’s talking himself into to posting in both of them it’s incredibly self conscious, he even admits later that he’s worried about optics. I’m not really sure why town grandi would do this and why scum grandi would admit it.

Grandicap posted:

I think it's Somber and Fry. Lower levels of scum feels on random and OA.

Really don’t understand this one, I don’t remember grandi ever mentioning either of them before that and he has one post mentioning fry after this. When sandwolf attempts to interrogate him on this post he talks about me and random not somber or fry. In addition, and I might be exaggerating, 50% of grandi’s posts have got to be just defending steak.

Grandi just seems very interested in optics this game and I’m not sure if that’s town play personally. I have very little confidence in my reads at the moment so I leave it to town what they make of all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Grandicap posted:

##vote Grandicap

Also grandi was willing to lunch himself but not one of his town reads? Surely in his head town loses someone either way except he actually knows his own alignment with 100% confidence

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

##activate lurker gavel

Please for the love of god merk don’t let him weasel out of this and we effectively lose another flip.

I voted for it and encourage everyone to do the same, I’m not trying to weasel out of anything.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I think that’s 8?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

merk posted:

Any last words?

Peace out town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Good game scum, what a frustrating game that was to watch and play. Thanks for running voodoo!