Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't know what a wifoa game is but i'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

unconfirmed masons for everyone

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I can't join the discord

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

So you get to try and pick 2 roles and if you get neither then you're vanilla

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I want to be mason C

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

quote:

Pander Rule: Do NOT quote or share your role PM, or any part of it, with anyone, whether in the thread or not. If you are allowed to share your role PM, your role will explicitly specify as such. Scum are allowed to share their roles with scumbuddies.

Does this mean you can't claim in this game?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

It means you canít claim mucche

Good to know, I hate claiming.

Just throwing it out there, day 1 will be votin' sandwolf then probably an OMGUS.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

merk posted:

Just to hammer this home. Here is a link to Voodoofly's last role draft. As you can see, I chose 1,1. I am going to do it again.

You may also choose 1,1 if you would like a higher chance of being Vanilla because we both fall down the role draft. It does not bother me either way.

Merk metagaming already

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Grandicap posted:

Bizzaro-merk, you're going with 1,1 too?

6,9 obviously

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hell yeah last place

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

First place on the secondary draft!

Snake draft for life

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

merk posted:

It was me! I am sorry!!!

Get it together, merk!!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

It is now Day 1

Deadline will be sometime Monday or Tuesday, to be determined.

Also, there may be situations where a player asks you to do something unusual. As such, there is NO STRICT RULE about posting actions in thread or in your confessional. On the other hand, if I think anyone is doing something just to be a jerk I'll modkill them. Use your judgment. Inquisitive actions are allowed although might be ignored. Joke fake actions will be applauded or punished depending on how good they are. Please don't make me explain this further or change this rule.

lol this is going to gently caress with that party person

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

going to have to go with my gut and ##vote sandwolf

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm sorry grandi but it'll be too funny to me if you get shot on day 1 in two games in row that I play

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

voodoo can we get the "Draft Oder" as you called it added to one of the first posts?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CCKeane posted:

##vote: Solus

Real vote, scummy move.

lol yeah. i agree. but i'm happy to sit on sandwolf and vote an omgus before pursuing it.

so solus is the firing squad?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

Well. Thereís a few things we can glean from this. Grandi is either at least one shot BP or Solus is a faulty Vig. And no one should give Solus a gun from the cabinet lol.

I think solus just grabs another gun from the cabinet themselves lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

tempted to say oh my god u suck to solus for making joke phase last like 5 minutes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Grandicap posted:

I think you underestimate the resilience of joke phase, it'll be back.

Bit like you, back from the dead!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Philip J. Fry posted:

Wait so you can or cannot shoot again... I'm confused.

the description for firing squad vig said they can grab another gun from the cabinet at night

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

Also, there may be situations where a player asks you to do something unusual.

So does someone want to target someone else with a socon action. It might do something..

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

it's the action :shrug:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##unvote

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

OMGUS

##vote sandwolf1

I was hoping to get someone to actually do the action, jerk.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Itís only an OMGUS if I vote you first MOUSE

Nothing will change the fact that U SUCK

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Itís only an OMGUS if I vote you first MOUSE

also this is very suspect to me because as far as I can tell my phone never autocorrects things I put in all capitals

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE ON WHEN THE FIRST DEADLINE SHOULD BE

You can let me know privately or in here. Will be Tuesday evening (pacific time) at latest.

8 pm pacific time please

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Death to joke phase

I'd say death to your username but i don't want to be the reason jeff gets his first fbi visit

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

voodoo can you also start the game on votefinder?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

dy. posted:

So first of all, can we please not reveal the role choices of other players? This is not a good move. I hope you are playing 4D chess and didn't actually choose mason since you are relatively high on the role draft list.

Secondly, this feels forced. This whole thing just reeks of someone who doesn't have a town mentality and is trying to appear to be scumhunting without actually doing it.

##vote Sandwolf

isn't a big part of this game figuring out who is what based on draft order and stuff?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##unvote

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I like you as a person too dy! Iím not sure why thatís relevant to this conversation at all though :)

Sandwolf I dislike you as a person but i'm not sure that's relevant to this conversation at all

##vote sandwolf

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

lunch all liars

Ok I don't dislike you, I'm sorry I lied :(

##unvote

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Solus already fired their shot today.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Grandicap posted:

Nah, dySanX, you're good and right here*. But you need to feel it here**.

*Points to head
**Points to heart

I think you should kiss right here*

*points to my butt

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

please god no jellybean chat this game

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CCKeane posted:

Who cares about Sandwolf or Dy. Gimme those Solus takes.

I think Solus is a perfect example of irresponsible gun ownership. Not only do they own several guns they don't even take care of, as evidenced by the fact that their gun didn't fire properly, but they're willing them to fire them at literally any random person.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

so solus' play doesn't look great to me, but i also understand the draw of rando shooting someone. It reminds me of cpig shooting grandicap in chaos, and cpig was 3p vig or serial killer or whatever.

i'm very curious about the charging vigilante role, seems like something someone would've definitely jumped on. maybe someone is charging up a spirit bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

I think itís a little early for all this setup spec.

1. Setup spec ďIím very curious about the specifics of this role, even though itís d1 and ultimately none of this helps to determine alignmentĒ
2. Hedging on a read ďdoesnít look great, but...Ē
3. 3p hunting on d1
4. Referring to a previous game

Yep this reads like a scum post

that's certainly some reach there binus