Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

stumpify the hum let's go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There could be a roleblock. How do you know there isn't one??

Armorer hit me up.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

AT-LOW posted:

Do you think it was a bus and sng is scum?

I'll note that the town strat merk convinced me was doing doesn't actually require the target to flip

Personally I lowkey don't think sng is scum at this point but I still wanted to know if something was up with that time that sandwolf flipped out at me for voting sng, said sng was 100% town, then said sng was scummy, so I was hoping the gavel would actually conclude

Also idk I have a feeling sandwolf remembers that exchange differently than I do and sandwolf was totally on merk right so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dunno, I'll worry about it another time. in the meantime I'm going to go bed then think about how to use my CANDICE action tomorrow

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Wait what’s Candice?

##candice foot fit in yer rear end!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Wait what’s Socon?

##SOCON MAH BALLZ

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr. Steak posted:

mucche is a coward for not bolding his fake actions

Fake actions?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr. Steak posted:

i am spreading................

Sandwolf posted:

idk what steak is talking about, that boot can most definitely fit in my rear end

Feel like we got some other actions to investigate here, folks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##vote steak

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##unvote

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I mean I'd love to turbo you out of the game but we should probably scum hunt a bit

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I would rather Hal than at-low, though I agree at-low's posts since the Merk flip are real weird and not at all like I remember them from when they were town.

I was hoping for some turbo action here

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Hal how about instead of side eyeing everything you just hug and kiss me here in open court

Can I get in on this. I feel like mason chat has been dancing around the subject for days now.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting signals again

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

.random posted:

Wait, were you proposing sandwolf as potentially scum, not asking sandwolf for his opinion on this post? :aaaaa:

yeah

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

.random posted:

Oh. Wow. Please respond to dy’s superior “what’s the deal?” post then. This actually is very interesting and my reading comprehension is bad.

I'm always a litle suspicious of sandwolf. i think he's made a few posts (as quoted in the big post upstairs) that he's been a bit more aggressive than i remember for townwolf.

I'm a little lost as to the scum grouping. Hal is top tier pick, then probably AT-LOW because their posts after the merk flip were really really bad. after that there's a steak/random/sandwolf grouping. sng i've fallen off of and dy i'm not really sure what to think

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That makes 5 maf no?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Must be misreading it. Looks like you're saying one of steak/atlow are scum then sandwolf/Hal/me

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

well it's hal for me today
##vote hal

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

get the beers in buddy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

gg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU