Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

whenever wrestling tells you a thing will not happen, your first instinct should always be to look for the exact way it's going to happen

Lid posted:

The match was excellent up until The Inner Circle had all five of The Pinnacle down and the match just kind of kept going with no real change. This is just my opinion, and its that I could tell the match had peaked and needed to wrap it up but they still had another 10 or 15 minutes left. Like the reason I was saying "we need a twist" is because the match needed a new element at that moment to re-ignite the fire and a comeback and it just never really happened - Tully opened the door and MJF and Jericho got on top but the rest of the guys were just doing nothing.

I do wonder if the pacing was supposed to be different. It feels like Dax got murdered 2 minutes in and that kind of killed the whole man advantage for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alan. get your squad together. because i challenge you to BLood & Guts. We're doing this through PM. no interference, empty arena. You start and I will respond

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Blaise330 posted:

"I wish someone would throw him off of the cage head first" god drat Tony.

At this point I'm expecting MJF vs Tony at Double or Nothing.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

If one of the members of the inner circle left the ring to help jericho, that would have put the remaining three at a disadvantage. they trusted their leader, chris jericho, to hold out and not surrender. which he didn't even after having his hand stomped and arm bitten. they were right to trust in him. however they did not expect mjf to threaten to throw jericho off cage. this is simple stuff people.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Max Coveri posted:

I'M GONNA THROW THEM OFF THE TOP OF THE FORUMS

NO DON'T I SURRENDER!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

People are going to get so mad when Mox vs Nagata also ends with someone being pushed through the crashpad.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Alan_Shore posted:

Please no!

I'm not even pissed off lmao, I thought the match was great, just thought the cardboard flop sucked. You could tell the crowd thought so too, because it just... ended and there was barely a reaction

i am pissed off enough for the both of us, alan

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Blaise330 posted:

Hager almost breaking his ankle twice tripping over the ring mat was the most danger the inner circle was in for the last 15 mins.

Also it's kind of like the faces have all the heels beaten and down so the fans died down because they couldn't cheer for a Pinnacle comeback and the babyfaces had already won so the emotion was all backwards and the crowd didn't know what to do.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChrisBTY posted:

At this point I'm expecting MJF vs Tony at Double or Nothing.

It'll top any Michael Cole match at least. Unless Cole and Bayley finally go at it.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

People are going to get so mad when Mox vs Nagata also ends with someone being pushed through the crashpad.

Crashpad on a pole match

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Alan. get your squad together. because i challenge you to BLood & Guts. We're doing this through PM. no interference, empty arena. You start and I will respond

Empty arena seems appropriate

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

People are going to get so mad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the best bit of the match was Sammy's spanish fly, and then Hager just shoot kicking Cash Wheeler right in the loving face at top speed

everything else was B- at best and fun as hell to watch

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sammy looked like a loving star at the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967001