Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spoilezr guys Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

in my quantum of phallus voice Oh another old guy?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

qt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dude what's going on?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this kayfabe or real?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the tnt champion is in... bad.. bad. bad bad way. [earns 1.2 million dollars yearly from this]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that jobber from earlier can be a huge star where the crowd chants "who's a good pupbby. who's a good pupy. it's juuuuulia. j-j-j-juuuuuulia" and then five claps, repeat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

scu's combined age is 109

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the pandemic is over all right. people talk about it all drat day Long

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chris daniels looks exactly the same as the six flags old man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mucha bore us

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who all do you other posters like on here? I like Conrad_Birdie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope yuji nagata's aew gimmick is yu-ji-oh and he "plays a card" before every move. jon moxley you've activated my trap card

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

feeling sassy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kenny's way of speaking in promos reminds me of when someone voices the main character of any given visual novel in a youtube lets play. i haven't seen any of those though. just guessing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

orange cat lovely. some body stop mey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sock hop in the hock shop

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Scorpion now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mark miro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MotU posted:

Correct it would be bad, change is good

they should keep trading the belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this piece of poo poo match is only going to last 38 minutes. shouldn't have done it at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is like 9/10 but a methodical 2 hour brawl inside one enclosed space could have been anything

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whoop my rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah someone could break an ankle pretty easy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't wait to watch the accountant after this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cardboard steel is the hardest alloy currently known to man. do not loving laugh at this art

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SLUM KING posted:

At least the exploding ring was live. What’s the excuse for how lame this was.

should have taped your reaction post i guess

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

next freakin week!!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it hurts a lot more to get your ankle twisted wrong than to get choked out. dont try it i just know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they needed someone to tap in the middle of the ring, once and forall. pure wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they needed someone to get hit with a golf club and quickly say "i surrender" while falling to the ground just before they go unconscious

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have a big list of people not allowed to post in the aew gdts any more that i've sent along to the moderators

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why do ppl think surrendering was a dumb decision. like can you kinda see that you're desensitized or something at least

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

xbilkis posted:

We’re getting close to the perfect “lol at all the people who are coming unhinged at people with the reasonable opinion I have” post, keep going. One of you will be the objective arbiter over whether the goofy looking crashpad was fine or bad

the arbiter's arbiter has done it again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

Are you number one

I was looking forward to each member of the team surrendering/submitting and whittling each team down, that would have been cool. Instead FTR were basically forgotten about and the match just... ended in a fart in my opinion

guy put off by his own faulty brain not being able to comprehend the rules insults me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alan. get your squad together. because i challenge you to BLood & Guts. We're doing this through PM. no interference, empty arena. You start and I will respond