Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lighting the very long fuse right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
if american dragon shows up i will fly to california from the east coast for a pwg show if they ever run again and call super dragon "stupid dragon"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

that was a joke post not a real toxx c'mon now

e: because my real one was in the other thread

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I'm ready for some violence.

Anyone else want some violence?

glorious wrestling violence

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

don callis rules

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

not gonna be able to watch live (sensual dinner) but i’ll watch the west coast broadcast have fun everyone be safe no meltdowns y’all ;)

have a good dinner

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

on the take turner called out on commentary

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

also incredibly funny that mlw got tim donaghy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao is matt wearing a romper

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hell yea finally some Cody

i need my weekly code

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

fite even has a special waiting screen this week

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

where my fellow QTies at

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

motherfucking Yuji Nagata is coming to Dynamite.

blue justice?!?!?!?!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

QT is a jobber and a loser

Eat My Fuc

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody rules

you know cody is the blonde one with the terrible neck tattoo? you've gotta be getting these two confused or something

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

the weight belt is a nice touch but QT really needs to get custom temporary tattoos of his factory logo to put all over his neck and dong

lol whats up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

Why won't the camera cut to backstage where Arn is violently attacking everyone he can get his hands on?

tony khan doing a cover up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

You know QT is that old guy whose fat because he eats so many pins right

lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cody loves bleeding

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ogogo ogogowns

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

leave him there the rest of the show

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i was about to say darby seems like a guy who learned how to fall down stairs

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

darby seems like the kind of guy who would be like "yeah lemme actually break my arm it'll be fine"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

D. M. D.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:thunk: Shida-Britt double turn

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

she's winnning

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VARISTY BLONDES

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

can't wait for Max to drop a bar about a pony figure in a jar

lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

lmao if Brian loving Pillman cheats to break up SCU

brian pillman in fact died to keep scu together

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

NAGATA-SAN

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

imagine seeing this picture 5 years ago

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

kenny just wanted to do a villain laugh

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lil bug on kenny

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

casually running a near-ppv tier dynamite one week after blood and guts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

the dead presidents makeup loving rules

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

GET HIM SAMMY

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ooof that spinebuster looked bad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

spears saving JR from that cinco de mayo derail with the chairshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

hahahahahahaha ortiz throwing the chair at spears chair is great

i think i like thrown chairs more than regular chairshots at this point