Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

TAZZ

HIS BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Butt

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Qt definitely pulled his trunks down himself

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Surprised the goons aren’t more involved

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Cody cut himself applying the figure four

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Steve? He’s breaking the fourth wall MAGGLE!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Wtf Darby

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO

I WARNED YOU DOG

:sbahj:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Rip jobber

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Cuck line bad everything else good

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

OC vs PAC :eyepop:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Kenny invented sunglasses, it’s true

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Is Jericho late to the arena or something

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I still think pac and omega would have been the better match, but whatever

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Darby gonna die

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

That was a great ending line

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Ringo Roadagain posted:

wtf why is there an entrance during a comercial

Shoot 2 minutes

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

the crowd is just chanting for the faces, not this is awesome or other poo poo their trained to. loving love it

Spoke too soon lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean yea but its also a natural time for it to happen, not just because a high spot happened

Fair enough, and it only lasted like 10 seconds before the action distracted them again

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Seriously where do they go from here

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oh Jesus they better come back from commercial soon

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

PUBIC HAIR COMMERCIALS

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oh god

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Sammy no

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

fez_machine posted:

they said they couldn't have an ending as lack lustre as the explosions but they did it

This isn’t as bad. If he didn’t push him off and it just ended with the surrender then it would have been as bad.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

I don't care about the crash pad. Sammy surrendering was lame as hell

It was a decent idea but didn’t work out in execution

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Stadium stampede ended with the world’s most obvious gigantic crash pad and nobody gave a poo poo

The real issue was the pacing of the end and the framing of the push.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Rhonne posted:

I was promised blood AND guts and I only saw a lot of blood!

It takes a lot of GUTS to get in that cage :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

How did they get out, anyway? It happened during a commercial on my feed and we just came back with them randomly on top of the locked cage.

I think if you're going to do top of the cage spots, don't do it in a match that's sold on there being no escape. It's not quite false advertising, but it isn't far off.

It kills the gimmick dead.

Tully opened the cage