Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yeah that ending sucked. A shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Blood and Guts was underwhelming

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Lol Jericho fell onto a cardboard crash pad while the announcers cried he'd broken his back. It looked bad. It didn't need to look bad. It looked fake. It didn't need to look fake. Dumb as hell

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Oil! posted:

You're right, they could have killed a person and made it real.

No, they could have made it not look fake and poo poo OR and here's the kicker, do something else. Something else that didn't look fake and poo poo. You'll never been Mick Foley falling off the cage, don't even bother

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Cavauro posted:

i have a big list of people not allowed to post in the aew gdts any more that i've sent along to the moderators

Are you number one

I was looking forward to each member of the team surrendering/submitting and whittling each team down, that would have been cool. Instead FTR were basically forgotten about and the match just... ended in a fart in my opinion

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

yea ok posted:

he's really pissed off lmao. what i would give to trip him in the mud

Please no!

I'm not even pissed off lmao, I thought the match was great, just thought the cardboard flop sucked. You could tell the crowd thought so too, because it just... ended and there was barely a reaction

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Alan. get your squad together. because i challenge you to BLood & Guts. We're doing this through PM. no interference, empty arena. You start and I will respond

Empty arena seems appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sammy looked like a loving star at the start