Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

LividLiquid posted:

I get up to check on dinner when The Acclaimed are on. I just can't begin to enjoy their work and they come across as the kids whose parents don't pay enough attention so they scream curse words until everybody's looking at them.

So, pretty much Trump. Which you'd think would make me want to see them get beat, but I just can't begin to care beyond wanting the edgelord teenagers who don't know poo poo to stop reminding me of being an edgelord teenager who didn't know poo poo.

It’s like we are watching completely different performers...That doesn’t sound like Acclaimed at all, at least not since, like, their FIRST week on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

LividLiquid posted:

Y'all, when somebody says why they don't enjoy a thing, you don't need to act like the #1 show on cable on Wednesdays is going to be cancelled unless the group as a whole on one tiny forum shouts to that person why their entirely subjective experience of a thing is wrong.

An act whose premise is being edgelord douchebags rubs me the wrong way because I was an edgelord douchebag and seeing it isn't in any way entertaining to me. I put that poo poo on the tin. I didn't hide it.

It's one act I don't enjoy for several reasons and I'm allowed to not enjoy it. Jesus gently caress. Join a cult.

You are living in a separate reality lol

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Almost like AEW realizes....different types of bodies can all be sexy!!!

It’s a little thing but it’s honestly nice to see, especially in a business so physique obsessed as professional wrestling!!!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I’ve actually been missing Archer these past few weeks. He is very good and it’s a shame he’s kinda gotten lost in the fold recently. He should full turn face and then help Darby with Sky and Page and then destroy Miro a few months down the line from now