Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Eat My Fuc posted:

they should have read the interviews instead of the pull quotes from the tweets or something. he'd be the biggest name they've ever acquired they're not going to just surprise debut him, I don't think he'll ever go there but maybe, he definitely wants to work Japan and Mexico though, he's already peaked in America multiple times.
You're straight up arguing your own point into the ground here. If he's leaving and wants to work Japan and Mexico, why wouldn't he sign with a company where he can do both?

Mox, Miro and Jericho, as well as others, are all on "can work japan or mexico" contracts. I don't really think it goes one way or the other, but he's going to look at how Mox got out of the company, not yell from the roof tops he's going straight to Jacksonville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I am going to be so shocked if SCU wins the belts.

flatluigi posted:

my opinion is that he's probably going to keep his distance and go back to doing midcard matches and valeting for penelope, and somewhere down the line miro is going to want the tag belts and he'll show up on kip's doorstep and Ask Politely to fight together again
I think it's this, yeah. Just a terrified Kip being taken along for a ride.

Miro forgave him, after all. And why wouldn't he want the tag belts?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I mute the raps and it has allowed me to appreciate them as a good and fun tag team, and/or singles performers. They have good synergy and good chemistry, and emote well.

Cavauro posted:

[replaces your crazy pills with a less inconsiderate placebo] remember when AEW used to advertise castor synthetic motor oil in the 90s. ah poo poo. that was castrol. Castrol GTX graphics cards
This is beautiful work.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DLC Inc posted:

speaking of SCU I have genuinely no idea what the direction will be for who beats the Bucks. I don't want Mox/Kingston to hold the belts, just doesn't really fit. I'm thinking Best Friends?
BF and P&P both have stories going that could push them up there, but I'm feeling the Bucks are planning a very long reign.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Lamuella posted:

I am ready and waiting for the white hot monster face P&P run. I know they're wrapped up with Pinnacle for now, but these are guys that crowds have been itching to applaud for a long time.
In theory the Pinnacle means a feud with FTR that could move their station back up, and feels like the bare minimum amount of time before the bucks give up the titles. I really don't feel like they're doing it soon.

I have been wondering if AEW is going to go full heel champions in preparation for touring and then shed them one by one to nuclear pops at major events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's like people have never read a Dave Meltzer tweet or read his writing or listened to his podcast before it's incredible
The patented Dave submission move "The Meltz logic" just ragdolling people around the twitter ring as they try to figure out the meaning of the, um, well you see it's like, the numbers here are well, given the situation I think there's very good reasons but, um, well...