Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Holy poo poo, AEW is a huge deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I get up to check on dinner when The Acclaimed are on. I just can't begin to enjoy their work and they come across as the kids whose parents don't pay enough attention so they scream curse words until everybody's looking at them.

So, pretty much Trump. Which you'd think would make me want to see them get beat, but I just can't begin to care beyond wanting the edgelord teenagers who don't know poo poo to stop reminding me of being an edgelord teenager who didn't know poo poo.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Y'all, when somebody says why they don't enjoy a thing, you don't need to act like the #1 show on cable on Wednesdays is going to be cancelled unless the group as a whole on one tiny forum shouts to that person why their entirely subjective experience of a thing is wrong.

An act whose premise is being edgelord douchebags rubs me the wrong way because I was an edgelord douchebag and seeing it isn't in any way entertaining to me. I put that poo poo on the tin. I didn't hide it.

It's one act I don't enjoy for several reasons and I'm allowed to not enjoy it. Jesus gently caress. Join a cult.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Lamuella posted:

Lots of people in this thread have expressed not liking The Acclaimed. People have agreed and disagreed reasonably in the main.

Not a lot of people in this thread have called them "pretty much Trump"
Is this why everybody's freaking out and overreacting to the point that I got a custom title of the man who's probably going to be responsible for somebody murdering me soon?

I super don't think they're Trump.

I don't like their act because there are things I don't want in my escapist fantasy and calling people cucks and doing gay panic poo poo reminds me both of Trump and the younger parts of myself I don't like to think about.

I think it's hosed one of you decided me not liking a homophobic tag team who uses the word "cuck" as a pejorative was justification to remind me of how I'm going to die every loving time I post until I can afford to change my title again.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Rarity posted:

Literally one of them is gay
The actor isn't the act, yo. The act is homophobic.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Y'all got some terminal groupthink going on.

Somebody poo poo on Foochs for not liking AEW enough the way that they would somebody who used to pick every fight like me.

I love the thing we're all watching and enjoying.

Foochs, for gently caress's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I just don't like one act! What the entire gently caress?!