Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
watching aew dynamite right now. up to the cody match. looking forward to seeing 'platinum' max caster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
sammy was talking with jerichos voice at the end

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the american dragon bryan danielson will be making his non-wwe wrestling return by wrestling alberto del rio. sorry to be the one to break to you.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
oh man next week's show looks loving stacked. can't wait for mox vs nagata. pac vs orange. all this good poo poo. aew owns.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
alright just finished dynamite. the blood & guts match owned. loved it. honestly cant believe aew keep putting this stuff on dynamite for free!

Seams fucked around with this message at 06:07 on May 6, 2021

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don't think IC or Pinnacle look bad coming out of that match. The only reason IC lost is because Sammy didn't want to see Jericho thrown off the top of the cage. Both teams looked fairly equal in terms of how tough they are.

As for the crash pads, I literally don't care. The character moment of Sammy giving up to save Jericho and then MJF pushing him off the cage anyway because he's an evil prick worked for me. I wouldn't be sitting here thinking Jericho took a Foley HIAC bump if they had used a different angle.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Shinjobi posted:

There should be a preemptive funeral service for Darby

Miro can ride the casket

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If you want to see a dude with a big sword he’s in WWE

Seams fucked around with this message at 15:18 on May 6, 2021

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Don Callis saying Nakazawa was a Japanese wrestling legend like Inoki, Baba, Okada and Ibushi was a pretty fun moment

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
max caster is the best rapper alive.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Shawn Spears was Always Good, much like Platinum 'Max' Caster

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
A fair rating imo. can’t quibble with it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

lmao

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
My favourite video game character and my favourite AEW wrestler are the same: PAC-man

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
No contest after 15 mins due to Ethan page and Scorpio interference :twisted:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Last time WWE pushed a babyface as an invincible hero we all shat on it :colbert:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/nagata769/status/1391266177125519361?s=20

Today, I was contacted by a famous manager from the WCW warrior training era on FaceTime.
It's completely different from 23 years ago, but it still looks fine.
See you next Wednesday

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1391906592807849994

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
christian is good.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
haven’t watched the entrance yet but I’m not surprised max platinum caster killed it yet again

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
a loser stays in town match is hilarious and perfect for NWA powerrrrrrrrrrr

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
elevation is a mystery
Full of angles no one sees

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Vinny is a fan

https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1392311951196233729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Darby Allin was basically an unknown before Dynamite and now he’s a bigger star than anybody in NXT with the exception of maybe Finn.