Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
*me, violently shaking my egg and sausage wrap*

Is every abelian group A with Ext1(A, Z) = 0 a free abelian group?

Are THEY?! ARE THEY?!?

Manifisto

douglas hofstadter's pulitzer prize winning book, "burrito, taco, pot: an eternal munchie parade"

ty nesamdoom!

Crusader

Gross Dude posted:

*me, violently shaking my egg and sausage wrap*

Is every abelian group A with Ext1(A, Z) = 0 a free abelian group?

Are THEY?! ARE THEY?!?

one of my goals this year is to re-learn enough mathematics to start to understand group theory

https://i.imgur.com/A6iWA5v.mp4

Crusader fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 6, 2021

:wq

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
EGG Generating Ginn

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
no this is a breakfast beer

frump truck

hello... again!

break slow burrito

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

frump truck posted:

break slow burrito

ty nesamdoom!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
I can conceive of a burrito than which no greater can be conceived. If a burrito than which no greater can be conceived does not exist, then I can conceive of a burrito greater than a burrito than which no greater can be conceived—namely, a burrito than which no greater can be conceived that exists. I cannot conceive of a burrito greater than a burrito than which no greater can be conceived. Hence, a burrito than which no greater can be conceived exists.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Well okay "Maryol" *hands them a bunch of rusty nails wrapped in a tortilla*

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

It's been too long... this morning

nut

Whoah wait is that nut posting in an intellectual thread haha why yes it is he’s full of surprises

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
the königsberg burrito problem: devise a route that visits all the burrito stands on all the bridges once and only once

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader

magic cactus posted:

the königsberg burrito problem: devise a route that visits all the burrito stands on all the bridges once and only once

https://i.imgur.com/RWf6zEz.mp4

:wq