Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xeonon
May 6, 2021
Hey there everyone. I am a pilot in toilet Eve, also known as Eve Echoes. I've been playing now for almost 10 months, been in the same corporation that I have grown close to. KTF has been with me for the noob days when I tried to mine in the backwoods known as Syndicate.
We have grown as a corporation, and as a group of friends I am close enough to call my second family. But this introduction isn't about them. This introduction is about another corp called HONK.
HONK is a powerhouse of intel and covert operations. They have their beaks in every corner of the galaxy. If anything important happens in this game, it was cleared by mother goose. Everyone thinks that they controll what they do in the game, but really it's HONK pulling the strings.
Why should this concern you, the average reader that hadn't even heard of this game, much less played it? It doesn't. This is for the guys in that corp that are reading this. I have spent my entire time here playing with the same guys, and have always admired HONK from afar.
That said, recently there has been a contest for best meme in New Eden. On the Discord server this takes place is a bot that replaces random words with the word butt. ButtBot has taken phrases that seem normal, and made them hilarious. Another user there suggested that since ButtBot has made the crappy memes and discussion into something great, they will win the competition. That the only way to win would be to make an account called ButtBot.
Well I did that. ButtBot was created only for the purpose of trolling the members of this competition, and hopefully win. No matter the outcome, it will be glorious. So why does that being me here? For this write up, I am hoping that I will be able to join HONK, only for a short time. That I will be able to show the entire galaxy, that not only did I have the fortitude to follow through with this goal, but that ButtBot will reign supreme.
In any case, if I win, lose, or if this entire write up was for naught and I will be forced to return, tail between my legs, to the sad existence that I have known... It will be fun.

Remember everyone: "The Galaxy is a Dumpster Fire"
KTF

Xeonon Joringer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
do u tug

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Welcome!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't play EVE or Toilet EVE but I think HONK should let you in because this was a pretty good effort post.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Suck my loving dick and balls you gently caress man

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I definely believe this is a sincere post

I really do

Totally

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Thank you for signing your post. I look forward to more quality submissions from you op. Can I add you to my buddy list? :)

Warmest Regards,

Dixville

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Derpies posted:

do u tug

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP did you read the "A Message To the Newbies!" section of the rules before making this thread and/or the "Low Content Posts" section?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smoke you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey there buddy would you like to tell me a little bit about yourself, bank account number, routing number, social security, just the basics, and we will get you a gimmick in no time. we've got a few to pick from, ever since koalas march was kicked outta here we could really use a black lady gif person, we all miss game quoter etc

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Did you bring a copy of the GBS Posting Form 69-420z? Oh boy this is awkward.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

skimmed over your post, probably took in about a dozen or so words... poo poo sucked. get hosed, OP

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
What’s eve

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dear Watson posted:

What’s eve

not much wahts eve with you haha

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Derpies posted:

do u tug

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

EorayMel posted:

OP did you read the "A Message To the Newbies!" section of the rules before making this thread and/or the "Low Content Posts" section?
Ahem...

SA Rules posted:

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

Methinks some of these posters replying to this thread have not read the Forums Rules either. I await the arrival of the mods with baited breath.

Sincerely,

Dixville

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you prefer a kiss on the forehead before i tuck you in or after

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Derpies posted:

do u tug

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

No but for real OP, what is the best ship in EVE, no google

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Uh,e xcuse me theres a cue here buddy. sure sure i get ur busy but thats no excuse to cut in line an be hecka rude, we all gots forms ta process an theres only one teller at the counter. backofthaline pal!

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

EorayMel posted:

Why would they bother checking your post history

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

oh poo poo I haven't seen one of these live in years. People still fall for this, incredible

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Welcome 2 Honk

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Stop browsing my Linkedin :mad:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah it’s thoughtful op. :thunk:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah it’s thoughtful op. :thunk:

Disappointed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Derpies posted:

do u tug

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also I am convinced OP wrote most of this post with the help of AIDungeon

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

You did not describe your timezone with a picture.

Application status: REJECTED

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Please feel free to have a look at the pig's huge balls on your way out.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3889777

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

my shits aren't quite diarrhoea today but they aren't very solid either.

just like your posts op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
http://torinak.com/qaop#!jetsetwilly please complete this game and show us how long it took.

Lemme pay tenbux to j4g, I'm sure the forums known as "the internet hate machine" will welcome my toilet dwelling rear end with open arms as lurking for ages to get a feel of the place is so early 2000's.

I want to kiss you on the mouth. maybe some tongue, to make sure your lips are not too chapped before you blow me, I hope you are a sensitive lover. I hope you will not mock my 3.7 inches of throbbing, veiny gristle. and instead admire my massive pendulous balls.

whats your stance on interdicting?

what sort of ships do you wish to fly, race? or are you going to hybrid an amarr disco lazergeddon like a proper sebestior.

do you want to be the daddy? do you have what it takes? to be a daddy goose? we dont really know.

also

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 7, 2021