Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Pets are great! I have a cat, and he is my favorite little dude in the world. Except when he isn't.

I just got home from work an hour ago and in that time I have scooped his box after it was freshly changed yesterday, given him his AM half can of wet food, put fresh dry food and and water out, and have given him plenty of attention and some catnip. and yet he keeps going to sit in the middle of the apt to whine loudly. he is going to wake my roommate up and I wish he would stop I don't know what he wants at this point

we all hate our pets sometimes, post your frustrations with yours itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I'm tryna get a pic of my cats dick but its not going well

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Dixville posted:

Lol my cat is a boy and he definitely yowls when he wants food. Every day when I come home he screams until i feed him. On my days off he comes and finds me and walks all over me and lightly bites me until I feed him. He used to be fat but now is healthy/on a stricter diet. So he'll live to annoy the crap out of me every day for at least a few more years, if I'm lucky. Actually maybe I should've just left him fat and let him die earlier so he won't annoy me anymore lmao
Here he is sticking his rear end in my face like a jerk

Fuckin cat

you love the poo poo out of him tho

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

there are only a couple small dog breeds that get a pass from me, I think most smaller dogs are tiny nightmares

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

my cat hasn't done anything particularly annoying since I started this thread, but he has taken to sitting on my lap while I'm poopin (he always follows me into the bathroom)