Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Just like 45 pages of the goatman, maybe a surprise lemon party thrown in there to mix things up a bit

Edit: top 10 snipes of 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
A column where you drink a liter of vodka and then type your life story starting from your first memory. Each article is however long before you pass out at the keyboard and then the next days picks up right where you left off. No editing!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Top 20 things I stole from goons this week

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

op, sell everything you own, use the money to travel the country by bus and present a weekly travelogue

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Why Nooner should/shouldn't be made a mod

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Numbers:

Maybe each week a different number is featured and if a goon correctly guesses which number it was in advance then they were right.

Culture Wars: Is 7 lucky or is it 8?

The Dividing Line: How many 3s are there in 36? The Answer May Shock You.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Numbers:

Maybe each week a different number is featured and if a goon correctly guesses which number it was in advance then they were right.

Culture Wars: Is 7 lucky or is it 8?

The Dividing Line: How many 3s are there in 36? The Answer May Shock You.

Numbers (after dark):

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

neato burrito posted:

Icy Hot Stuntaz: Where Are They Now?

One of them is a Christian rapper now lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cAYV_lVNI

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Best Bird Awards:

Each week our reporter combs through the multiple bird threads to find out which is this week's Top Bird.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Something Awful forums from alternative realities

Something Awful post titles from alternative realities

Something Awful bannabe reasons from alternative realities and their explanations

TV Shows that should exist but don't

Movies of people who deserve them but don't exist

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I could write articles about dreams I have, everyone LOVES hearing about other people's dreams!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Jokes stolen from BYOB

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Zil posted:

Jokes stolen from BYOB

Jokes from BYOB? Here, I will write the first article for free:

"   "

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hehe I kid, BYOB is cool (:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Who hates FYAD this week

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
How to tell if your baby is racist

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

top ten websites that are more dead than something awful: you won't believe there's that many!

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
50 red flags of our absolute garbage hell insane as hell daddy

Poohs Packin posted:

The woman lowtax beat up promised me some money for an article and then ghosted and Im still bitter.

That is Richard's sole responsibility, from what I understand. Also, this from QCS:

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

If anyone reading this is owed money by lowtax and is interested in recouping that via lawsuit PM me.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
TED talk by Jeff K

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm not sure if Jeffrey has the rights to the Jeff K ip. My idea, articles written by Jef K, a young man both uber cool and a technology auteur.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A JEFF Talk by Ted K.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
A survey of all the front page writer's pay rate and statement of intent of unionization.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Woke Cliff Yablonski

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Laterite posted:

Woke Cliff Yablonski

A delightful weekly gardening column from a mellowed and medicated Cliff.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Regular Cliff doing a gardening column in which he eviscerates your plants. Just tearing those fuchsias a new their first arsehole.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I never got to read the furry apology one and couldn't find it online. Does anyone have a copy is it really that bad

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A rotating series of textbook covers so that when people ask what we're reading we can say we're studying.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

fat cartoon asses (nsfw 4 real) of the week

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Space Fish posted:

Okay, after combing through the $GOON responses up to the time of this post, here are the forum stats:

62 goons owning 105,160 shares representing $223,805.19 in total* dollar value, with an average cost basis among degenerate gamblers of $2.19.

This puts SomethingAwful's users between Vanguard (97,900 shares / $234,960) and HN Saltoro Capital LP (193, 855 shares / $465,252) as the #7 stakeholder in $GOON.

*If users crimedog, djfooboo, PokeJoe, Mr. F, and Artonos would like to share their cost basis, that would refine the dollar value estimate. No pressure!

If the goings on right now in the stock trading thread isn’t front page worthy I don’t know what is

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

An article titled "Ideas for Front Page articles" where I quote a bunch of posts from this thread and the posters get nothing except maybe a good tug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Poasty posted:

I never got to read the furry apology one and couldn't find it online. Does anyone have a copy is it really that bad

The first article should withdraw the apology to furries then really sink the boot in.