Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Humility is a virtue, so I'd be happy with any superpower no matter how seemingly useless or powerful.

The real superpower is the power of love and acceptance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Smik posted:

It's a good thing you feel that way Play, because the power table roll was awful and your power is...

INFECTIOUS AND TOXIC LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE!
- You have the power to have LOVE and ACCEPTANCE, but this also transforms you into a BRONY while active!
- Symptoms last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your health and immunity!
- Your LOVE and ACCEPTANCE is INFECTIOUS in the same way the FLU is, causing others to turn into bronies!

From now on I am one of the poor souls who have no power. There is no innate power within me, if you've heard otherwise that is a FILTHY LIE