Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like this?
Yes!
No! gently caress!
View Results

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

The art is telling us that inside our faces are skulls. When you think about it we're all just skulls inside faces. Good job art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Riot Bimbo posted:

lol the art snobbery itt; really god damned white-bougie

it's not bad vOv would support this artist

Kinda funny when people name drop French impressionists in a thread about neon pop-art.

Like, ive got a couple Gauguin prints in my place and appreciate the vibrant colors of Tahiti as Gauguin painted them.

I also appreciate this guys cyberpunk nightlife pop-culture mashup. Its kinda garish but then again so is the world alot of times.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

competent but unremarkable, like going through a gallery of NFTs

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Wall Balls posted:

competent but unremarkable

Yeah, that's a pretty good summation.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Wow these would look great on my desktop to drag into the trash bin and delete.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Wow these would look great on my desktop to drag into the trash bin and delete.

Lol just lol if you dont have a folder full of 1000s and 1000s of unsorted image files. Who deletes stuff?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'd call it art only if it were graphics in a video game, or if it had asian letters on it making it manga

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I had that nerfgun in college, it was fun we would play Russian roulette with it and when you "died" you would do a shot

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It’s pretty bad imo and says nothing to me other than random thrown together images with a neon color pallet.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OP can you get your buddy to make me a Lisa Frank binder but with, like, skulls and kanji and poo poo on it instead of a dolphin. IMO that would be really badass

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

OP can you get your buddy to make me a Lisa Frank binder but with, like, skulls and kanji and poo poo on it instead of a dolphin. IMO that would be really badass

Lisa Frankenstein

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I dont personally know this guy or know if he does commissions. Id say try his website.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I unironically like those pictures.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Fatty posted:

It feels like your friend might be a decade or so late.

To be fair, these are several years old. The motorcycle nerf gun one goes back to 2012, according to the website.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

The art is telling us that inside our faces are skulls. When you think about it we're all just skulls inside faces. Good job art.

There is a boner in all of us.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I like this one about the dangers of weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Weka posted:

I like this one about the dangers of weed.

I suddenly feel like sharing a zone