Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
This one time my car broke down and I managed to get it into the parking lot of this really small apartment complex that was mostly inhabited by old people and I was waiting for triple A but this old guy came out and tried to fight me even though I was obviously only hanging around my busted car waiting for service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
E: nah

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I mean I've never seen a movie whose title started with the letter "d"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Did we run out of lies at the lie factory??

Hey did you know that deli meat is really bad for your liver because of certain preservatives they use and if you eat a lot of sandwiches you should honestly get a full physical like right now to make sure you don't have liver issues

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Flannelette posted:

Although mostly replaced by Ethernet you can still buy replacement tokens for token ring networks at some computer stores.

Literally the only good Dilbert

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Mozi posted:

2 + 2 = 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

There's certain frequencies you can't consciously hear but we can produce them with today's technology. They won't brainwash you or make you do anything weird but you might hear an incredibly generic techno song and get very upset and not know why: it's because they produced the sounds that are basically "dog whistle" but for humans