Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Just saw it. I'll hold off on a deeper read, but you guys should really brush up on your Joseph Campbell before you see the movie. It's been over a year since I've been in a movie theater, I got a little overstimulated. It's easy to see why Netflix wanted to release this in theaters; the sound design is really loving good. Just like ZSJL it's perfectly paced, the two and a half hours flies right by.

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Anyone know whether the soundtrack album will be released tomorrow or when?

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

LesterGroans posted:

Lol Snyder definitely made the right call to not give Chris D'Elia a redemption on moment

If they had kept D'elia that scene would have been so smug and annoying, but Tig Notaro makes it almost self-effacing. She is so charming in this movie, easily her best acting performance yet.