Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

what about love makers are they okay?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Heather Papps posted:

what about love makers are they okay?

Absolutely not. The one thing that sex havers and non sex havers can agree on is that love makers are the worst

Heather Papps

hello friend

boooo love makers i hate you

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

great news: my hot spouse problem has been "taken care of." no more repairing ripped bodices, no more vacuuming rose petals off the satin sheets.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i hate every single on of you. but especially you brian. and when you guys take a break from banging my girlfriend can you move your cars, i'm blocked in,

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Really wishing I was feeling very targeted by this thread

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
call me a contrarian, and maybe it's not okay to say in this PC overly sensitive "society" but sex is cool and fun and as a bonus it sometimes produces babies who sometimes grow up to become adults that do cool things like skateboard tricks or design rollercoasters

Jaguars!

These sex havers have made me so angry that I need to log off. If you need me I'll be down by the tunnel, watching the trains go in and out.

Escape From Noise

Becoming a monk to own the sex havers

wimsy

Barco Fiesta posted:

call me a contrarian, and maybe it's not okay to say in this PC overly sensitive "society" but sex is cool and fun and as a bonus it sometimes produces babies who sometimes grow up to become adults that do cool things like skateboard tricks or design rollercoasters

I'm making a cult for sex havers and I'm going to get them all to drink poison

alexandriao

Manifisto posted:

*sigh* looks like a sex haver has made off with one of our ostriches again

weve been ostrichsized again!!!!!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

How Wonderful! posted:

having sex ironically so I can post in Helldump about it

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Sex Island > helldump your cummies [jizzshaming ITT]

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

wimsy posted:

While I applaud the long game, does that mean you would have to have sex to get the cult started? Ewww gross

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

wimsy posted:

lol good luck i already run a cult where only sex-havers are allowed and we do whippets and gently caress all day and once a week we watch a movie together :wiggle:

cruft

Barco Fiesta posted:

lol good luck i already run a cult where only sex-havers are allowed and we do whippets and gently caress all day and once a week we watch a movie together :wiggle:

Pretty unfucked up if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

Barco Fiesta posted:

oh yea? whats it called, the cult of stupid assholes? the cult of idoiots? whya rent you worried about pubic lice? is becaus eyou know taht all your pubic lice have aids? from you? from the aids you have? from having sex?